Thread: [Merged] The MANDELA Effect.
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2018, 07:27 AM   #219
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by esspee View Post
it may not be the most exciting content, but it is content that is relevant to this thread,
Yeah, but there was no actual content. Nothing but some vague musings while walking dogs. Pisses me off to have wasted almost 4 minutes of my time above ground. The only upshot is that I know now not you watch vids you link. Was that your desired outcome? It is the predictable one.

Quote:
that being the possibility that some of these mandela effects are the result of large scale experimentation in suggestibility and exploration into the mechanics of altering the memory of societies and individuals.

which is something worth entertaining as a possibility IMO
It is a possibility. Is there evidence of such experimentation? If not, it is the equivalent of speculating that alternate universes are colliding. Unless speculation provides some new perspective, it doesn't help much. Paranoid speculation only sheds light on being paranoid.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top