View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2010, 10:08 AM   #698
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

During the radio show with Tom Biscardi, Bob Heironimus said that P&G began making the faked trackway right after he left to ship the film using "plaster casts" pushed into the ground.

Hand, knee and footprints all around the "Bigfoot tracks" would not elicit proclamations of fakery from Laverty or Titmus. Such could be explained as close inspection of the tracks and to visually determine which would be best for plaster casting. It's a win-win situation for P&G when Bigfooter Titmus is the witness who decides if the trackway was faked. Oh boy, that's an unbiased opinion. Regardless, Titmus didn't report seeing workboot treadmarks next to the famous track. He should have known P&G would be wearing cowboy boots and said "I'm not sure if the trackway has been tampered or changed or what, because I'm seeing boot treadmarks that didn't come from Roger or Bob. Hmmm..."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MTB with bootprint.jpg (9.9 KB, 229 views)