View Single Post
Old 24th March 2010, 09:42 PM   #709
wolftrax
Thinker

Originally Posted by kitakaze View Post
I think it was Óðinn or Wolf that made the point that if it wasn't for all the banter with Sweaty, the thread would be a goldmine of education.

Looking back over the pages, how many technicolour rants have I incited because I enjoyed playing with the woo far too much? How much better would this thread be if I didn't encourage Sweaty?
It was me that said that, but don't get me wrong, I enjoyed your posts about Long and Bob H, etc. It's just when I see you address a post to Sweaty, I just skim right over because I can't read his BS. I guess I'm getting old, or have read enough of the more subtle BS, that when I see a really obvious heaping stinking pile of BS I just keep on moving.

And somewhere in your replies to him you might actually be addressing me, or somebody else, or making a really good point and I'd totally miss it, and that's why I was saying if nobody responded to him it'd be great, I'd just keep skipping his posts and continue on a great conversation and catch those good points you would make.

I understand what you're doing with him. No way would I say you are responsible for the garbage he keeps putting on here. I fully understand the danger of people putting out misinformation and the responsibility to stop it before it becomes wide spread belief. So I don't blame you at all for showing that it's all crap.

I really think that Sweaty should be restricted to one thread, his very own thread where he can post as many distorted and incorrectly measured images as possible filled with his delusional ramblings, and people's responses to this are focused in his thread. It could be about any Bigfoot thing he felt like doing at the time. Seeing how important he feels his work is, and he is, he'd probably feel like he was getting the respect he deserved, and he would be right.
wolftrax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top