View Single Post
Old 8th June 2017, 12:14 AM   #131
Paul Bethke
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
No, I said you claimed to be your own witness. You obviously cannot witness on behalf of yourself, so my position is that you have no valid witnesses.
Anonymous people cannot be witnesses. The operative property of a witness is that he can be identified to give testimony.
That is not the meaning of the relevant scripture. The Creator is not human and therefore cannot be a witness within that meaning.
No, I am not. You display at best a third-grade understanding of scripture.
No, there is no magical body of knowledge that only you may possess and which magically saves you from all accusation of error. Logically that is called the fallacy of special pleading. We reject illogical arguments.
Prophecy is the understanding of the Scriptures in the current time.

In the past men were not given to understanding prophecy because they had neglected the most important decree that the Creator had put in place for all people for all time, AND that is a sanctified marriage, where a man and woman would never divorce, and the structure in society to maintain this.

So, because the SO-called Church never maintained this teaching, they lost the power to establish this injunction. The stance of the Church on this matter proves me correct.

True the Creator is not human, so he must work through a human, and he must bear witness to that human as being his witness.

This is collaborated in Scripture---Isaiah_43:10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I AM he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

So the first step is to prove that Yahweh is the ONLY Creator and there is no other. Then to establish his WORD as the only law (Torah) by which people will live.

Jesus then comes as a witness to confirm the WORD of Yahweh as the ONLY word by which people will live by, and he sends his disciples into the whole world to carry this out.

Act_1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Now the Church has faltered on the way and is no longer the witnesses to what Jesus decreed.

This being the case I now become the witness to establish the Scriptures as the authentic WORD of the Creator, and now the Creator will confirm this with signs and wonders as outlined in the Scriptures.

Paul the Apostle had the same experience in that he did not consult with others---Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man,
Luke 21:31---Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near.

Last edited by Paul Bethke; 8th June 2017 at 12:18 AM.
Paul Bethke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top