View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2017, 11:17 AM   #239
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
You need to accept some responsibility for your actions.
HA! How amusing. I say that I support trans people in their quest to become the gender of their choice, that I oppose discrimination against them based on their condition, and then you come in and pretend like I said the exact opposite, repeatedly and even after I show to the world that you're the dishonest party in the discussion, and now _I_ have to be responsible for the "actions" you made up for me?

You are an exceptional comedian. A dishonest and despicable comedian, but an exceptional one nonetheless.

I do hope that in the future you run afoul of your own ideological allies and get a taste of your own medecine, however. Ideologues have a tendency to splinter in mutually-heretical groups, despised by the others for not being "pure" enough in their beliefs, and those who are the most vicious and fanatical tend to learn that lesson before the others.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top