View Single Post
Old 8th July 2019, 11:47 AM   #48
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
He's selective what he is foolish about. He has issues when he's accused of anything with women that suggests he had to force them to get it. I think that includes sex with teenyboppers.
Yea being able to resist him is something that earns a woman high praise, see his open letter to John Travolta and Kelly Preston on the death of their son.

"I have always respected people who were loyal and faithful--which brings to mind Kelly Preston. A long time ago, before I was married, I met Kelly Preston at a club and worked like hell to try and pick her up. She was beautiful, personable, and definitely had allure. At the time I had no idea she was married to John Travolta.

In any event, my track record on this subject has always been outstanding, but Kelly wouldn’t give me the time of day. She was very nice, very elegant, but I didn’t have a chance with her, and that was that."

President of the United States Donald Trump

https://web.archive.org/web/20100217...ly-preston.cfm
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top