Thread: [Merged] Bitcoin - Part 3
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2019, 01:59 AM   #245
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by psionl0 View Post
I guess that I shouldn't say "50%". Your language is so vague that it could literally mean anything.

That "substantial rally" doesn't even register when you draw the price chart to the same scale that saw a moderate (20%) price drop on 24 September.

All I know for certain is that everybody who has ever predicted a terminal (or "structural") price decline has wound up with egg on their faces. Since you employ the same debating technique as the author of the money thread, you are likely to be permanently eggy despite your constant attempts to reinterpret your past statements.
Exactly. Unless Bitcoin is at an all time high or has set a new benchmark low, Samson's "Bitcoin will go up/down" style "predictions" will eventually be right.

I realise this is an argument from incredulity but if I had an effective TA algorithm, I'd either keep very quiet about it and make millions or billions trading or sell it to a major financial institution for a huge sum. If I wasn't interested in personal enrichment, I'd donate most or all of the proceeds to charity.

I wouldn't be spending my time boasting about it on a minor internet forum.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top