View Single Post
Old 19th June 2011, 10:46 AM   #470
yrreg
Master Poster

I am giving you an idea, but you are the ones to tell me what is the fundamental...

I am giving you an idea, but you are the ones to tell me what is for you atheists the fundamental concept of evidence and of proof in relation to the universe.

So that I can be guided to prove the existence of God according to your exposition on what is evidence and what is proof, and also your examples.

Otherwise you atheists as usual will insist that I don't have the correct ideas about evidence and proof.

Anyway, I found a website from atheists which invites people to ask them questions.

And here is my question to them:

Quote:
What is your concept of evidence and proof?

Please give five examples of evidence as of proof.

By stating what five things are evidenced by what evidence.

And what five things are proved by what proof.

I understand there is a difference between evidence and proof, of course they are connected.

http://asktheatheist.com/?page_id=31

No, the question is not reproduced in their website, and I hope they will answer it in public.

It is useless to talk with you people here, because you are always beating about the bush, evading the business on hand.

If any thinkers today should be the ones most keen on what is evidence and what is proof, it should be atheists, but there are so far as I have searched in the web no systematic exposition by atheists on what is the fundamental concept of evidence as of proof in relation to the universe.

Tell you what, atheists, go to very well-stocked libraries and read up on evidence and proof, and give readers here the gist of what you find in published bibliography outside the web.

That will be a great service to the cause of atheists, and also to the advancement of knowledge for mankind in the field of what is evidence and what is proof.

Or do some very personal constructive thinking on what is evidence and what is proof, and verbalize your mental fruits concisely, precisely, and clearly, giving examples of evidence as of proof.

Here in this thread.

Yrreg
yrreg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top