View Single Post
Old 20th September 2017, 09:43 AM   #98
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by dann View Post
So do I then, but I was wondering: Women appear to seek professional medical attention for their ailments much more frequently than men, at least in my country, so could that be the reason why women seem to be much more prone to mass hysteria (I don't know about mass psychogenic illness) than men? - with shrinking penis syndrome being one of the exceptions!
Off topic or we could discuss your assumptions this affects more women than men while you cite a case that affects men. Also, when one seeks medical care has a significant cultural aspect to it.

Originally Posted by dann View Post
It also occurs to me that the way the case of the alleged sonic attack victims is handled right now will only serve to prolong the outbreak:

which is also what happened in Denmark with the HPV vaccine scare mentioned above.
Most definitely but then it's what would one expect with this ignorant administration.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top