View Single Post
Old 6th January 2016, 10:37 AM   #168
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Originally Posted by truethat View Post
This is a good example of what I mean about them trying to make a BOMBSHELL moment out of nothing.

In the documentary they ask the guy if he deleted any messages. He said NO.

Then they have the phone expert saying "at least one must have been deleted!"

Ooooh dum dum duuuum!!! Mystery.

Well A if he deleted a message why not just say "I was skipping through trying to get to the most recent messages, so I may have deleted a few by accident."

And B. Have you ever had a full mail box and tried to get to the last message? Do you listen and document? Or it more like this

Play messages

Monday January 4th at 2 ...pm

"Hi Truethat! It's me Jane...call me back!"

Monday January 4th at 3 ....pm

"Hi Truethat! It's me Jane again, where are you call me back!"

Monday January 4th at 3 ....pm

"Hey Truethat, it's Jane again....call me."

What do you do after a while? You just start skipping and deleting the messages to get to the most recent messages. It's not ominous. It's normal behavior.

He probably accidentally deleted a few while trying to skip forward.
It's interesting that you are able to come up with innocent reasons why someone might break into another person's voicemail and delete messages, but are unable to see innocent reasons why someone might call another person three times.

But then again, you are the only one here blessed with the gift of critical thinking.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top