View Single Post
Old 6th January 2016, 01:44 PM   #182
CynicalSkeptic
Master Poster

Originally Posted by truethat View Post
So you guys think someone else killed her and he was framed. Got it.
Who is "you guys"? Since I brought up that possibility I'll assume that I'm being lumped in.

I don't know who killed her. I know the documentary sure made me think cops planted evidence. I came away from watching the series thinking "if I'd been on the jury I would vote not guilty" because there's an awful lot of reasonable doubt. However, I have pretty much only watched the documentary, and read/seen/heard very little from the prosecution other than what the series tore apart. This site presents some pretty compelling evidence that he did it, but I gave that no more than a cursory read.

Did he do it or not? I don't know. It's certainly possible that he was the killer, but I'm still leaning toward reasonable doubt. And I realize that doubt was put in my mind by an extremely biased documentary. If I spent enough time reading into the prosecutions side, or if I had actually sat on the jury, I might feel differently.

Last edited by CynicalSkeptic; 6th January 2016 at 01:55 PM.
CynicalSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top