View Single Post
Old 6th January 2016, 05:28 PM   #198
truethat
Banned

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
I've thrown out no theories, "wild" or otherwise.

I'm simply pointed out the glaring flaws and malfeasances in the way this case was investigated, and offered plausible alternatives to your bizarrely entrenched beliefs.

Now, you may think it a "wild theory" that a man with no alibi might have something to do with his ex-girlfriend's disappearance and murder, but I encourage you to read up on crime statistics to disabuse yourself of that notion.

I'm not saying the ex-boyfriend committed the murder. I don't know one way or the other. But he certainly could have. And the reason that doubt lingers - no matter how objectionable you may find it - is because the police failed to eliminate him as a suspect. Had they done so - had they simply done their jobs - we wouldn't be having this discussion.
That is what I'm talking about. You can't just throw out "Well MAYBE .....he COULD HAVE" I don't know how you think police work works, but they DID eliminate him but not in the way that the Avery lawyers would agree with.

What you just posted IMO is an example of just throwing anything out there, "He could have killed her...."

Again, Motive, means and opportunity. You can't just make stuff up.
truethat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top