View Single Post
Old 6th January 2016, 05:36 PM   #200
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Originally Posted by truethat View Post
Again, why are you arguing with US (not the cops) about their theory. Has anyone in this thread posted that the confession was correct and we think that he killed her the way Dassey said?

We've said this. He is guilty and the cops tried to plant more evidence to frame him. They got busted.

So I am rejecting what I consider planted evidence, namely the key in his office and the blood or DNA in the car.

So again for the last time (I'm gonna give up if you keep pretending I'm saying something else yet again)

I'm looking at the other evidence

A. Her body being on his property

B. Her body being BURNED on his property and him not noticing?

C. Her car being found hidden on his property with his DNA under the hood.

D. His phone calls and his attempt to block his phone number.

E. Him being the last person to see her alive

The only argument I've heard that seems legit about the phone number is that "how do we know he is the one who made it?" And it's cause he said he did...

But again, why would you try to hide your phone number from someone who has an appointment to meet you?
Where and how was she murdered? The prosecution simply has to explain this to have a case. Like it or not, the prosecution contends that she was raped and stabbed in the bedroom and (belatedly, probably because there was no physical evidence in the bedroom) killed in the garage (where there was also no physical evidence). No DNA, no fingerprints, no semen, no tissue. I do not accept this narrative, so the case cannot be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top