View Single Post
Old 30th December 2012, 05:16 PM   #181
rikzilla
Ninja wave: Atomic fire-breath ninja

Originally Posted by Unabogie View Post
Hahaha! You're equating the awesome things in society like libraries and schools to your stupid guns? I've thought I'd heard it all, but that's just the best. You're precious. You think you and your guns are anything but a blight on the rest of us who don't hoard weapons like you do? We all gain from educated citizens. It fuels our economy. It provides skilled and dependable labor to our businesses. It's just a net plus all around. Guns are instruments of death and cost us $155B every year.

"Guns are the same as libraries and schools." Just totally sig material.
This is a religion to these people. Canada also won their west at the point of a gun, and yet...

I would pose this question to the gun "enthusiasts" on the board; "How, or in what ways would your life change if you no longer owned a weapon?"

-z