View Single Post
Old 21st May 2020, 12:09 PM   #228
P.J. Denyer
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cavemonster View Post
Lack of receipt wouldn't be an issue. The policies you link to said quite clearly that while a receipt is requested, it isn't required.

Store credit wouldn't be an issue, the policies you linked to said quite clearly that refunds were issues as cash or credit to the purchasing card, not store credit.

Numerous others of you speculations contradict the supposed police reasoning that they believed the TV was stolen.

So you're in a strange position of being curious enough to type out a lot of speculation, but not curious enough to read your own link or the other source links that make your speculation pointless.

It reminds me a bit of your Michelle Obama post and your every post on issues of racism and police brutality. You work so hard to give a facade of reasonability to a desperate search to smear black people and liberals with any plausibly deniable attack.

I wonder if I can imagine some reasons you're like this:

Nah, I'll leave the exercises in imaginative BS to the experts like you.
This is the kind of post that keeps me coming back here. Shame there's no "Forensically dissecting the crap" Award.

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top