View Single Post
Old 10th March 2020, 08:43 PM   #6
MoeFaux
Suspicious Mind

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Last paren is outside the link. Fixed above.

That video was hilarious. I'll have to watch some more.
Thank you for your help! I'd wondered why I hadn't seen the usual "I agree" box to click through to the video.

So glad to have shared something that made you laugh. They sure had a great shtick, didn't they? Johnny was so talented, but it's impossible to imagine him without Pam. From my understanding, she pioneered the "blonde bimbo" assistant role. The knowing looks, the eye expressions between them! It's funny, and unexpected.

I deeply regret not getting to see them perform. When I lived in Vegas and Lance was at the Monte Carlo, he had an intermission act, and they did occasional performances when Goudeau wasn't around as the regular performer. I'm so sorry I didn't pin down their show dates and take in their act in person. Thank goodness though for youtube for having videos of their work, and the privacy to howl with laughter at the Great Tomsoni in your sweat pants at home!