View Single Post
Old 20th March 2020, 06:02 AM   #10
Drewbot
Philosopher

Responding to claims that it is all conjecture regarding the FBI investigation by Lu
Originally Posted by Ron Pine
How is what I'm saying conjecture? The FBI investigation was being carried out at the time that I was reading the correspondence, including that from and to Hoover, head of the FBI. The same lettter from Sanderson to Napier, in which he reported the dog tissue, stated that the FBI investigation had determined that the Iceman was bogus. Hansen had come clean about the dog tissue and the Icemen in general because the FBI had established that the Iceman was a hoax. I don't know if the FBI ever examined the Iceman or not.
Edited by Agatha:  Trimmed quote for rule 4

Last edited by Agatha; 3rd April 2020 at 03:06 PM.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top