View Single Post
Old 10th March 2015, 10:27 AM   #362
Drewbot
Philosopher

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
I guess IMO too much emphasis and concern is being placed on what Sharon says and thinks. Stumbles with critical thinking can happen when one single person goes forth as a "mouthpiece" for skepticism. I commonly disagree with what "professional" skeptics have to say about Bigfootery as it seems that they are often disconnected from what seems to be really going on.

Putting that aside, there are just way too many comments for Sharon to properly address them all and any response she would make would be followed by more comments demanding more responses from her. It's obviously a very hot topic and the Bigfooter loons have invaded her comment section as well.
Not to mention that a whole bunch of Pro-Bigfooter sites on Facebook and also a thread on BFF has said "What a good skeptical website, look at these awesome comments from a skeptic" and linked to her article. She is going to go down as the skeptic that was forced to shut down her comments, by the same evil skeptics that constantly call us liars and fakes.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top