View Single Post
Old 19th June 2019, 09:35 AM   #229
TomG
Muse

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Because they immediately made incorrect assumptions and judgments. Follain wrote:
He looked into Filomena’s room and like Napoleoni before him, he noticed the shards of glass on top of the piles of clothes and the large stone on the floor; it was obvious to him too that it could never have come through the window without shattering the shutters. He thought immediately that the window must have been broken by someone standing inside the room. ‘There’s a traitor in this house, someone who participated in the crime or helped to cover it up or who did both,’ Mignini thought to himself. Perhaps the killer had entered through the front door, and staged a fake burglary to throw suspicion on an outsider, assisted by someone living in the cottage – in either of the two flats – who at the very least, acted as an accomplice to the murder
To me this is just complete baloney. I mean "traitor" WTF is he on about? The shutters were made of wood both the internal and external ones they're not going to just shatter. The glass sprayed inwards for about 9 feet into an 11 foot long room, you're not going to get that with a rock thrown in the other direction. There was impacted glass in the outward facing inner shutter and glass was removed for ease of entry. There is no photographs that I've seen that show glass on top of clothing. I think this is the time when Mignini knew it was Rudy, now he had to "cover it up" by transferring his or the cops protection for Rudy onto Amanda. Sorry! I think it's freaking obvious. "Traitor" indeed, what rubbish!

Hoots