View Single Post
Old 19th June 2019, 11:24 AM   #233
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Neither TJMK nor PMF ever attempted to look at evidence from a fair and/or open-mind perspective. Everything for them had to be interpreted through heavily guilt colored glasses. As time passed, the sites became even more ridiculous and hateful. Today, TJMK is the last refuge of a small handful of extremists who feed off each other in their echo chamber. I'd feel rather sorry for them if they weren't just so hateful.
I'm wracking my brain to remember what Peggy Ganong, chief moderator of .ORG had said about why she banned pro-innocence posters to her site.

I probably am not terribly accurate (so buyer beware), but it was something like, "because they take away from what is important, and get us to lose focus."

Otherwise their expressed focus was to honour the victim, but never otherwise explained why the vitriol mainly against Knox, but often against people like Bruce Fischer, Candace Dempsey or Frank Sfarzo was so strident.