View Single Post
Old 6th September 2018, 10:05 AM   #290
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by JTF View Post
HENRIBOY: Despite the fact that you're lying about never having read the transcript of Ivory's testimony...

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_ma..._corrected.pdf

Hail to the competence and diligence of CID Hall of Famer William Ivory.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com
That's an interesting transcript of Ivory's testimony from the 2012 evidentiary hearing, which JTF has found somewhere, which I have not seen before. This is part of it with Ivory being cross-examined by a MacDonald defense lawyer:

Quote:
Q. NOW, THAT PAJAMA TOP WASN'T ON HER BODY WHEN THE FIRST14 RESPONDERS GOT TO THE APARTMENT, WAS IT?15 A. IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IT WAS.16 Q. AND SO IF MILITARY POLICEMEN ROBERT DUFFY AND DENNIS17 MORRIS TESTIFIED THAT WHEN THEY GOT THERE AHEAD OF YOU AND SAW18 AN EXPOSED BREAST OF COLETTE MACDONALD, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT19 THAT WAS INCORRECT, WOULD YOU?20 A. I'M SORRY, I DON'T FOLLOW YOU ON THAT. 21 Q. IF TWO MILITARY -- IF MILITARY POLICE ARRIVED AHEAD OF22 YOU -- 23 A. YES.24 Q. -- AND SAID THAT WHEN THEY ARRIVED THE PAJAMA TOP WASN'T25
Case 3:75-cr-00026-F Document 320 Filed 11/21/12 Page 133 of 204
Ivory/Cross Page 835
September 20, 2012
ON THE BODY, YOU WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO KNOW THAT TO BE FALSE1 IF THEY GOT THERE AHEAD OF YOU, WOULD YOU?2 A. NOT REALLY, NO.3 Q. OKAY. AND IF THEY SAID THAT ONE OF HER BREASTS OR PART4 OF HER BREAST WAS EXPOSED, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO5 THINK THAT WAS -- OR KNOW THAT WAS FALSE, WOULD YOU?6 A. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DIDN'T REPORT IT THERE AT THE7 SCENE. IT WAS NOT MADE KNOWN TO ME --8 Q. ALL RIGHT. BUT YOU DIDN'T -- 9 A. -- OR ANY OTHER AGENT THERE. 10 Q. SO, YOU DIDN'T KNOW?11 A. NO.12 Q. ALL RIGHT. AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF13 SOMEONE LAID THE PAJAMA TOP ON TOP OF HER BODY BEFORE YOU GOT14 THERE TO COVER UP AN EXPOSED BREAST, WOULD YOU?15 A. NO.16 Q. YOU WEREN'T THE FIRST ONE THERE?17 A. THAT'S TRUE. 18 Q. OKAY. AND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER WAS THERE AFTER YOU WERE?19 A. EXACTLY.20 Q. SO, ALL THESE PHOTOGRAPHS DISPLAY OR SHOW IS THE SCENE AT21 THE TIME YOU GOT THERE AT THE EARLIEST?22 A. (NO RESPONSE.)23 Q. THESE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT YOU'VE SPENT A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT24 OF TIME DESCRIBING --25
Case 3:75-cr-00026-F Document 320 Filed 11/21/12 Page 134
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top