View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2012, 11:15 PM   #25
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Originally Posted by Altus View Post
Marplots, I am new so I can't post links, but if you go to Byington's Amazon page "Twenty-Two Faces" and click her name you'll see:

Judy Byington, "Twenty-Two Faces"
Dr. Phil is featuring "Twenty-Two Faces" Jenny Hill and author Judy Byington on his show discussing how the ongoing ritual torture of children causes formation of multiple personalities and denial of Jenny's family that her Dissociate Identity Disorder diagnosis was the result of this childhood abuse.

When: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 3:00 PM
Where: Dr. Phil Show, 5555 MELROSE AVE BUILDING, HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA, United States 90038-3993

Halloween, go figure! The next day she is scheduled to do an interview with an ABC affiliate in Salt Lake.

You'll also notice on the Amazon page that Doug's comments have been voted down. These believers are pretty entrenched.

Maybe the ABC affiliate will wake-up. The Dr. Phil show has been filmed. Not sure of ABC. If anyone wants to contact them, it's ABC4.com. The anchor scheduled to do a "news" segment is Kimberly Nelson. Doug has documented that this Byington is practicing without a license, which is a felony in Utah...to promote this twaddle is just irresponsible.
Thanks very much for the info. I added the links to your quoted post. ^
(ETA: I voted down the positive reviews at Amazon and voted up the negative ones.)

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited by Orphia Nay; 22nd October 2012 at 11:19 PM.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top