View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2012, 06:00 PM   #37
douglas mesner
Thinker

Originally Posted by Weak Kitten View Post
I just read an article about a Dr Colin Ross and his experiments in repressed memories. Does anyone know if this monster was ever brought to justice? The story of how he drove a young woman to madness and drug addiction is truly chilling.
I suspect you read my own piece about him. I know it made its rounds, but if you see where I originally posted it on Process dot org, you'll note that Ross himself took a moment out to object to the piece in the comments. His rebuttal is so remarkably pathetic that I feel you'll agree that he only made himself look worse. There was hardly anything left to rebut, as I embedded scans of court documents, sworn affidavits, etc, into the piece itself. If you're interested, I have a site called Dysgenics dot com, and there is page there titled "evidence". In "evidence" you'll find the compiled Ross documents.
douglas mesner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top