View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2012, 06:19 PM   #38
douglas mesner
Thinker

Anybody so moved to do so may send the link to the open letter to Dr. Phil's show through his website. I assure you, I've made every effort to get it to him personally, and I'm sure that they are aware of it, but it might be nice if they know that YOU know that that the letter was passed their way before the airing of the episode:

If you wish to offer the Dr. Phil Show your opinion of this content, contact information is available here: (can't post links -- see dr phil dot com slash contact)

If you want some background on the crowd that the author Phil interviews runs with, look up "Report from the S.M.A.R.T. Ritual Abuse/Mind-Control Conference 2009".

Please note: I am being sued for "defamation" for writing the above report, however, NONE of the facts presented in the article are being contested. In fact, only one sentence (near the end where I adjudge the conference "self-evidently full of ********") is cited in the suit at all. The rest of the suit is based on the baseless assumption that I wrote every other random criticism across the internet of the conference organizer, Neil Brick (a guy who claims to believe that he "recovered memories" of being a super top-secret action hero who was brain-washed and used by the CIA/Illuminati/Satanists as an assassin) when, of course, I did not. When I attended that conference and wrote that report, I was appalled, but I still had no idea how prevalent this lunacy is. As unhinged and delusional as S.M.A.R.T. and Neil Brick are, there is a surprisingly significant subculture in the "therapeutic" world that defend him and his wildly hysterical ideas.
douglas mesner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top