View Single Post
Old 29th July 2017, 11:31 PM   #51
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Samson View Post
Yes, indeed I am saying she owes no one anything. I could then say "but" there is more she could do. But I mean "however", as in.

1. Amanda Knox owes no one. eg Think Donald Trump
2. There is more she can do as she now has a voice.

Both statements are true, and of course I don't know what cases are occupying her. Typically she would make it known if she has a specific case, I guess I am curious. On IA people make it plain what cases they are working on for example.

I will give an example of a group in New Zealand PPIP I think
An independent body formed 2 years ago and said their first two cases were Michael October and Scott Watson, both convicted of murder.

I follow closely the local cases, and there has not been an utterance since I have been aware of. Well, not quite true I suppose Chris Gallavin made a substantial documentary on the Watson case.

May be I do too much stream of consciousness....
Ah...you have explained it a bit better now. However, as Amanda is not a lawyer or an investigator, I doubt that she is personally "working" on any cases. From what I have read and understand, she is more engaged in educating others on how and why wrongful convictions occur. For example, speaking at legal conferences and law schools helping lawyers and future lawyers become more aware of how and why they happen.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top