View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2019, 06:49 PM   #3
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
I have been asked to rebut this nonsense reposted by radio personality Mike Gallagher.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/mike-...was-you-essay/

I cannot find a single source that addresses this list. My Google-fu is not strong. Is there a site that addresses these claims such as Obama “mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the ‘HOLY’ Quran.”
You have been asked.... by whom? Will they negotiate? Say, number them 1 through 33 and let the person demanding that you debunk the list pick any three items. They're all probably as easily disproved as the four or five I picked, but there's no one source. Idiots have been sending this list, with revisions, for years.

It's a combination of misheard or out-of-context items (check out "My Muslim Faith"), outright lies (No Jewelry on Ramadan) and the usual idiots repeating crap from a satirical site and embellishing it (Obama launched program of mandatory teaching of the Koran).

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top