View Single Post
Old 19th December 2020, 07:45 PM   #34
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by d4m10n View Post
I'm not sure what exactly you're getting at here. A same-sex couple can be denied approval as a foster family because they are the same sex, even as similarly well-qualified opposite-sex couples are approved. This is an example of how resources are allocated to heterosexuals as a matter of public policy, which was at least part of what Zig was asking about.
Your example was based on a question of what resources are available to straight dudes over gay dudes.

If you want to add in "I mean in the case of couples" which invalidates your example from the question you are answering, you should have clarified you mean straight couples and not straight dudes, because your example involving couples doesn't answer the posters question.

In fact your answer accuses straight females who are a straight couple as well as male, which I am thinking wasn't your point as you seemed to be just criticising straight dudes.

2007 https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna16911044

Last edited by cullennz; 19th December 2020 at 07:47 PM.
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top