View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 01:44 PM   #112
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
Except in Sweden where schools for people under the age of 16 never closed and have remained open with only a few exceptions.

I hope you realize that they are not going to use Swedish kids as guinea pigs to satisfy either peoples curiosity or to produce scientific data that others can use to convince themselves that it's safe to open schools ever again.
No one suggested anything of the kind. There are hundreds of countries that aren't shutting down schools and aren't mandating social distancing besides Sweden.

But that's not the only way to study the role kids might play in spreading the virus. We need to start by looking at viral shedding in asymptomatic infections in children.

And I'm well aware of your defense of Sweden's policies re the virus. You need not drag that into this thread from the one it is being discussed in.

A Swedish study is legit discussion in this thread. I've already addressed two such pieces of evidence coming from the Swedish data. Swedish politics is not.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top