View Single Post
Old 21st September 2017, 10:41 AM   #108
Steve
Penultimate Amazing

My thoughts:

The US no doubt has intelligence experts who could investigate this.
Why wasn't it brought to their attention to investigate before going public and letting the perpetrators know that they were on to it? If the method was unknown the investigation could have provided useful info to US intelligence.

It was stated above that the problem was worse when people were in bed and eased when they got up. If it was that directional why didn't they just move their beds to a different part of the room. Fascinating that the perpetrators seemed to know exactly where the beds were located.

I understood that the Cuban government welcomed the re-establishment of connections with the US. Why would they want to cause this disruption?
[conspiracy theory] The US is doing this to their own embassy to give Trump a reason to close the embassy. He hates commies! [/conspiracy theory].