View Single Post
Old 12th November 2012, 08:18 AM   #4055
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
- The following is why, in broadest terms, the issue of blood and “serum clot retraction rings” is relevant to our debate re the validity of a carbon dating of the 14th century for the Shroud.
- I claim that the probability of a 14th century artist being able to create an image that includes numerous “serum clot retraction rings” on it approaches zero. Since I constitute one of the sides in this debate, my claim is relevant by definition.
- See what I mean?
--- Jabba
Rubbish. Yet again you are trying to divert attention. You supposed "serum lot rings" have nothing to do with the validity of the radiocarbon dating.
Why are you so scared to actually address the radiocarbon dating?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top