View Single Post
Old 1st July 2019, 11:39 AM   #39
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
so?

Any normal campaign would have told him to shut them down.
The fact that Trump didn't means they are ok with it. Which is the same as supporting it.
I'm not arguing with any of that. That being said, he wasn't working in any form of official capacity when he made those sites. He was using his own free time.

I'm of the mindset that this means little to me. I live in the tech world, I can identify fake sites easily, especially one that looks like that.

That being said, as we have concluded in other threads, words mean things. These sites weren't requested, they weren't paid for, they were done by a person on their free time that also happened to work for the company that Trump does business with.

That's it, I have no dog in this race.
“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top