View Single Post
Old 14th April 2008, 03:39 PM   #18
SweatyYeti
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
It looks to me as if the subject is just as tall at the beginning of your clip as it is at the end, it's in the middle that it's shorter.

It is...because the object is being lifted up by the main subject, right at the start of the long animated-gif. The object then lowers, and then lifts-up quickly at the end of the sequence.

Quote:
What events?
I don't have the time...nor the interest (on this board)...in going over all the other pieces of evidence which are part of the eyewitness testimonies from that day.

I only replied to your post, Blackdog, because I didn't want to leave the impression that I'm ignoring you.
But I can't continue discussing and debating this video, here, because of the extremeness of the skepticism on this board. This video is just too easy to "spit on", so to speak.

tyr13: "There is no proof of bigfoot so there is no proof that bigfoot isn't a bear."
SweatyYeti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top