View Single Post
Old 14th April 2008, 04:02 PM   #21
Astrophotographer
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by SweatyYeti View Post
Astro wrote:

The "mask theory" is dead, Astro.
The stills, and logic, finished it off a long time ago....I'm happy to report.

Problems with the mask theory are as follows...

1) A mask would be too small to account for the apparant size of the lifted object.

2) The object first lifts up, then down, and then quickly up again. Why??

3) The object lifts up without the use of any hands. How??

4) The object can be seen, in a few stills, to be slightly behind the subject's head. (Exactly where an infant would be seen, if it were sitting on the subject's shoulders...btw.)

5) The subject's head/face never changes color, even after the supposed mask is taken off.

Lastly...an upcoming problem for the mask theory...a re-creation video will show that a simple mask, at that distance and low-res, would, in fact, be barely visible. It will not match the overall mass of the object seen in the video.

Is that enough for you, Astro?
No, it is not. In such a blurry image, how can you be sure?

1) the apparent size of the "lift" is suppoed to be only 8-inches from what I read. I asked for numbers. You refused. To me 8" is not very big and within the reasonable expectation of a mask. If you can show it is larger than 8" feel free.

2) I am not sure but it could have something to do with the ground beneath the individual since we can not see it. Do you have a topographical of the area we can look at?

3) How do you know there aren't any hands? Can you identify BOTH hands in the images. Feel free to do so.

4) So....How does that mean it would be an infant? How do you know where a bigfoot would put an infant? Considering the blurriness of the image, it could be just about anything.

5) The subjects head is extremely small. Resolution of features is almost impossible at that point. There could be makeup, a beard, or maybe the head is turned away and you are seeing the back of the head.

Feel free to post your recreation video. I can hardly wait....Tick..Tock...The world wonders.
Astrophotographer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top