View Single Post
Old 14th April 2008, 08:00 PM   #23
SweatyYeti
Master Poster

Astro wrote:
Quote:
To me that translates into, "I really have nothing but this is a good copout so I don't have to demonstrate that I really have no evidence whatsover for my "bigfoot with an infant" theory."

I've posted quite a bit about the MD Video on the BFF, under the username "Coolfoot"....and I've posted some more about it at the Mid-America Bigfoot Forum. I'll continue to analyse it, as much as possible, over there. You're welcome to join that board, and I'll discuss it all you want, there.
It just ain't a-happenin' here!

Quote:
Why not finish it if the evidence is so darn convincing?

Why not? Simple...because of comments like this, from you....

Quote:
All I keep seeing is your ridiculous animated gifs of blobs.

Like I said earlier...this video is too easy for rabid skeptics to spit on.
You provided an excellent example of that, Astro.

Blackdog wrote:
Quote:
The only place you would possibly discuss it is in a place where no one disagrees with you. That's called being an intellectual coward Sweaty.

That's not true, Blackdog. I discussed it in the past with 'anyone and everyone' over at the BFF....and I'll discuss it with any member of the Mid-America Board.

I just won't continue to waste a lot of my time discussing it here, where the only response I get is "it's a blob...it could be anything".

tyr13: "There is no proof of bigfoot so there is no proof that bigfoot isn't a bear."
SweatyYeti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top