View Single Post
Old 16th April 2008, 05:37 AM   #39
SweatyYeti
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Astrophotographer View Post
What??? I was under the impression that you meant a recreation had been done. That tells me:

1) You have not done any real analysis since you can not refute the 8" value being provided by others.

I sure have done some analysis, Astro. I've yet to see anything in the way of counter-analysis from you, though.

I'm not refuting that 8" figure....I think it's a good approximation of the lift height.

Quote:
2) That all you have to go on is your gut feel on what you believe the video shows. There is nothing else.

No....I've based my assessment of the 'most likely' scenario on many pieces of evidence surrounding this video/sighting. I won't go over it all again, right now.....but I will respond to specific questions about my analysis, when I have the time to do so.

tyr13: "There is no proof of bigfoot so there is no proof that bigfoot isn't a bear."
SweatyYeti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top