Thread: [Moderated] The NYPD and Molten Concrete
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2013, 02:56 PM   #494
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
It's good to know you guys are working so hard to keep me honest, I'm not in this game to be right, but to learn the truth and I appreciate your perspectives. This is the closest thing to a peer review I am going to get, so thank you.
You're welcome.

So back to the really hot fires.

Rumors of fires so intense they could melt steel were started by the FDNY, NYPD, FEMA, etc. and were continued by the Truth Movement. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why they would all be singing the same song.
They weren't. 9/11 truthers, apparently too stupid to understand the concepts of hyperbole, simile and metaphor, took first responder quotes literally.
These rumors came from the authorities, as seeen in this video:
http://911conspiracy.wordpress.com/2...atures-at-wtc/
Great video with many examples of my point above, thanks Steve.

The media, the authorities, and the "Truth Movement" all singing the same tune until today when virtually everyone takes for granted the towers fell because of really hot fires.
Well there's also the teensy detail of severe structural damage along with fire, but that's quibbling, right?

But there weren't any.
No?

I may have fallen for Steve WarRan's false lead about Dun and Bradstreet, but that doesn't mean the buildings were fully occupied, it just means I need to be more careful. I've been corrected on a few things already, so don't stop now.
I'll give you this Steve - I've worked in commercial real estate for coming up on 24 years and I've never had any building at 100% capacity. Ever. My current account has over 70,000 square feet available and another 52,000 coming up by the end of Q3 this year. That translates to 5 floors. So no, no building is ever fully leased and I expect the WTC was no exception.

If the buildings were fully occupied, where are the floors to the left and right of the hole? Where is the raging inferno of office material on the nonexistent floors?, and even if a jet could do such a thing, in order to bend the panels like that, they couldn't have been backed by three acres of concrete each. I stand corrected on Dun and Bradstreet. Where are the floors?

You're looking into a smoke filled gash created by a 767. What stood there before was obliterated. Do you really expect to see intact structure there?

Last edited by TJM; 16th February 2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: god damned pronouns
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top