View Single Post
Old 7th March 2019, 08:16 PM   #223
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Originally Posted by markie View Post
There is more to validation than passive observation. Validators can be actively involved in the data acquisition process, and they can be involved in the experimental setup as well. For instance as Dr Weinberg relates:

To summarize, when first hearing of the claims of BLP, it would be irrational not to be very skeptical, and prior to meeting Randy Mills I was extremely skeptical. However, after having visited BLP, having participated in experimental design and execution, and having reviewed vast amounts of other data they have produced, I have found nothing that warrants rejection of their extraordinary claims.

Great! Having participated in experimental design and execution, Dr. Weinberg should be able to give us a quantitative assessment of the measured results of the experiment. That would constitute confirmation of Mills's claimed results. (Again, not "validation" because we're not talking about a parking stub here.) Where is that data?