View Single Post
Old 1st November 2017, 01:38 PM   #185
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
I've changed my mind about this whole thing. I don't think that their boat was storm-damaged and could not be navigated. I think that Jennifer Appel planned a stranding situation of her own doing (a sabotage of sorts) and didn't tell her partner Tasha Fuiaba that she was doing it. It was Fuiaba's very first time on a sailboat so she knows nothing about anything including riggings, sails, motors, communication devices, how to sail, etc.

I think Appel really wanted to be out there drifting for even longer. She would watch the food and water supply and enact the beacon with a few days supply left. For the entire trip she would be telling lies and giving misdirection to Fuiaba.
Motive?

How does this explain them BOTH telling the shark tale, and the storm nonsense?
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top