View Single Post
Old 14th December 2015, 10:26 AM   #2002
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Slowvehicle,
- I did contact a reweaving firm, discovered that "French Reweave" required using all original material and I posted that information here.
- But also, Pakeha posted the following -- http://www.internationalskeptics.com...67#post8650267. According to the president and owner of the firm, French Reweaving does result in a repair that is invisible to the naked eye, from both sides.
- Unfortunately, that doesn't help my argument any -- unless, the handling while doing the French Reweave would significantly contaminate the area. I assume that it would not -- but, I don't know and will try (amongst other related errands) to contact Joe Marino for his position on that.
In other words, because you revile her, you feel free to ignore Mme. F-L's unequivocal statement (and remember, she actually handled the CIQ...).

It is also interesting to note that you missed a set os scare quotes; and that you continue to ignore the fact that the soi dissant "French" reweave could not, by its very nature, affect the 14C date...

Last edited by Slowvehicle; 14th December 2015 at 10:32 AM.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top