Thread: [Split Thread] the TM and anti-semitism
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2017, 11:29 AM   #291
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
...Only a tiny minority of the public is vocally Anti-Semitic or Neo-Nazi or a Holocaust Denier. So when you find a substantial overlap amongst these, people will naturally draw conclusions. Rudy Dent isn't an isolated example. See also Eric Hufschmid, Ken O'Keefe, Christopher Bollyn, Rebekah Roth, Jim Fetzer, Karl Schwarz; the list is long.
I see that so far, we haven't seen evidence of James Fetzer's anti-semitism in this thread. I happened to stumble across an example today: On his blog, Fetzer reposted a holocaust-revision piece in July 2015:
The Holocaust Narrative: Politics Trumps Science
In it, he makes reference to what he calls a "refreshing scientific study of the Holocaust" by Nicholas Kollerstrom, whom Fetzer describes as "[maybe] the most honorable man whom I have ever had the pleasure to know"
Kollerstrom of course denies that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz and puts the number of holocaust victims at only 1 million. How refreshing.

Fetzer goes on to outright deny the reality of the holocaust.

Little wonder then that he squarely puts the blame for 9/11 on "Israel" - read: The Jews.

Fetzer doesn't agree with many other Truthers, and few Truthers agree with Fetzer on much.
But what Truthers across all the churches of Twoof, despite the many schisms, can agree upon is their welcoming of holocaust denial and anti-semitism.

Every little man who decides to follow that pack must be made very aware of this company!