View Single Post
Old 13th January 2021, 01:27 PM   #2631
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Wait and see.

I do not see Biden trying to heal the nation and bring both sides together. He is letting the extremist element in the Dem party rip into the other half of the country. Division and chaos. Just what God wants. He just has to step back and let Satan enjoy himself for a while before reigning him in. Covid will spread faster.

The Infinite Intelligence is getting just what it wants - entertainment.

The USA is in turmoil and that might lead to war. I cannot predict if and when that might happen. But the ongoing turbulence is going to expose weaknesses of the scientists and the elite. Only that way can a spiritual revolution also take place.
Bringing both sides together is a nice trope, but if one of the sides is the side that desires the overthrow of the government and the installation of a mendacious dictator, as they have shown they do, then it is not what is needed, any more than it was appropriate for the revolutionaries of 1776 to mollify the king, or the Union to mollify the Confederacy, or for anyone to declare that giving tyrants what they want is "peace in our time."

Right now the criminals facing prosecution are threatening to do more crimes if they aren't now given a free pass to keep right on doing it until they succeed in demolishing the Union. Saying "no" to that is not extremism, it's common sense.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top