View Single Post
Old 5th May 2019, 02:32 AM   #412
dann
Philosopher

You're improving, but you're not quite there yet. I'll give you points for getting egg right this time, though. However (and forgive me for ignoring your "I see" and correcting it as if you hadn't made it clear that you are stressing your own bias):

Originally Posted by cullennz View Post
Well no it doesn't

The difference between your view and mine is I see one idiot someone throwing an egg at another idiot's scums a Nazi's head who is standing on a street waving a flag

You see (forgive me if I am wrong) a hero fighting for some sort of cause against some modern day version of a Nazi underground force somebody egging a Nazi

... as the title of the OP said so succinctly. It's so easy once you've learned the principle.
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top