IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 truth movement , Alain Soral , anti-semitism , Dieudonne M'bala M'bala , Rudy Dent

Old 27th January 2016, 05:22 AM   #201
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Remind me - were some of them actually Israeli, or were they just Jewish and therefore assumed by you to be Israeli dual citizens? ...
Quick reminder: Bazant isn't even Jewish at all!
Anti-semites made that bit up because it fit their anti-semitic prejudice, and Notconvinced ran with it because it fits his own anti-semitic, anti-reality convictions
Old 27th January 2016, 06:13 AM   #202
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Quick reminder: Bazant isn't even Jewish at all!
I was asking about Notconvinced's comment about the PNAC signatories, which he doesn't seem to have mentioned before in this thread. I'm not sure whether it's the same issue as Chertoff, whose Jewishness seems to implicate all other Jews, though of course for no anti-Semitic reasons whatsoever.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2016, 11:17 AM   #203
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Ken O'Keefe is earning his living mixing and spreading 9/11 Truth with old-fashioned anti-semitism. He is currently on a tour, had a stop recently in Toronto, organized by Truther Barry Zwicker, and now Truther Craig McKee, closely associated with AE911Truth (their most prolific named author during the last 2 years) wrote an enthusiastic blog about the event:

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...eefe-911-gift/

McKee quotes O'Keefe thusly:
Quote:
“On a physical level, the amount of power within this tiny percentage of the human population, the Jewish population, is simply stunning. Less than two percent of the human population and it pervades all the top levels of the corporate world, the banking sector, the mass media, they own Hollywood, they’re in the Supreme Court, they run the courts largely.
This is old-fashioned anti-semitism, the Mother of all CTs: Jews are alleged to run the banks, and thus the economy, and thus the governments - in all of the world.
McKee speaks with no reservation or distance about "the New World Order, the 9/11 false flag, and the exaggerated and destructive influence of Israel", as if this complex really is all the same: Jews are the prime evil behind Everything - that is the message.

The comments, meanwhile, argue about which flavor of holocaust "revisionism" is to be prefered, with Adam Syed "merely" denying gas chambers (citing revisionist David Cole - not to be confused with the 9/11 Truther of the same name who posts as kawika) while acknowledging across-the-board nazi state measures against Jews as Jews, while commenter "sockpuppet2012" denies that there was a specific plan to exterminate Jews: "The 'holocaust is a Hoax'".

Then look at "fremo.remo.", who is identical, I think, with our own banned member "remo": "I thank mister O’Keefe as I do George Galloway and Christopher Bollyn and Kevin Barrett and all other brave souls who have so far aquitted themselves effectively in exposing Israel and neocon.". What a fine collection of anti-semites he lists as heros.
Old 20th May 2016, 01:39 PM   #204
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Ken O'Keefe is earning his living mixing and spreading 9/11 Truth with old-fashioned anti-semitism. He is currently on a tour, had a stop recently in Toronto, organized by Truther Barry Zwicker, and now Truther Craig McKee, closely associated with AE911Truth (their most prolific named author during the last 2 years) wrote an enthusiastic blog about the event:

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...eefe-911-gift/

McKee quotes O'Keefe thusly:

This is old-fashioned anti-semitism, the Mother of all CTs: Jews are alleged to run the banks, and thus the economy, and thus the governments - in all of the world.
McKee speaks with no reservation or distance about "the New World Order, the 9/11 false flag, and the exaggerated and destructive influence of Israel", as if this complex really is all the same: Jews are the prime evil behind Everything - that is the message.

The comments, meanwhile, argue about which flavor of holocaust "revisionism" is to be prefered, with Adam Syed "merely" denying gas chambers (citing revisionist David Cole - not to be confused with the 9/11 Truther of the same name who posts as kawika) while acknowledging across-the-board nazi state measures against Jews as Jews, while commenter "sockpuppet2012" denies that there was a specific plan to exterminate Jews: "The 'holocaust is a Hoax'".

Then look at "fremo.remo.", who is identical, I think, with our own banned member "remo": "I thank mister O’Keefe as I do George Galloway and Christopher Bollyn and Kevin Barrett and all other brave souls who have so far aquitted themselves effectively in exposing Israel and neocon.". What a fine collection of anti-semites he lists as heros.
What a bunch of sick people, then again as I've said before I believe you must have some type of mental issue to be a truther, normal people don't think this way.
Old 1st November 2016, 12:20 PM   #205
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Just came across this on a Facebook group called "Fair 9/11 Debates", which is run by both truthers and debunkers, trying to stay on the high road:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449...5306258790280/
A woman called Nicky Nelson, who proudly presents a yellow "9/11 Truth USA" banner in her profil pick, writes about anti-semite Christopher Bollyn and what he said in some YT video.
If you can't open the link, perhaps this will help - that's Nicky posting on her personal profile:
https://www.facebook.com/JuicingJour...10326945713834

Some gems from her text:
Originally Posted by Nicky Nelson
"THEN AS NOW 9/11 AND THE HOLOCAUST . . .

What we are living is a lie, we are ruled by a parasitic cabal of Jewish Zionists who control the very narrative of our lives.
Always the parasitic nature of Zionism controls the Empire, then England now the United States.

Hitler no matter what you think of the man was used by the Zionists to create the very scenario that fueled Jewish immigration to the land of Palestine. These things we must come to know in order to unchain the world from the Zionist's grip upon our souls.

"I No Longer Believe The Jewish Holocaust Was Real or Happened"
That's 9/11 Truth, folks
Old 2nd November 2016, 04:49 AM   #206
JSanderO
Illuminator

Just came across this on a Facebook group called "Fair 9/11 Debates", which is run by both truthers and debunkers, trying to stay on the high road:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449...5306258790280/
A woman called Nicky Nelson, who proudly presents a yellow "9/11 Truth USA" banner in her profil pick, writes about anti-semite Christopher Bollyn and what he said in some YT video.
If you can't open the link, perhaps this will help - that's Nicky posting on her personal profile:
https://www.facebook.com/JuicingJour...10326945713834

Some gems from her text:

That's 9/11 Truth, folks
So many idiots and so little time. This is pure insanity.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 07:47 AM   #207
Criteria
Critical Thinker

What does 'anti-semitism' really mean?

You might as well say anti anyone with roots in the Middle East.

The 9/11 TM is by nature neither anti-arab or anti-jew.

Suspicions about 9/11 involvement by governing bodies whose citizenry are mostly semitic, does not make one anti-semitic.

I highly dislike many members here who happen to be Americans. Does that make me anti-American?

Arabs and jews are individuals just like the rest of us.

Surely it is not irresponsible to question the behaviour of those few who exercise government power?
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 07:57 AM   #208
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
Suspicions about 9/11 involvement by governing bodies whose citizenry are mostly semitic, does not make one anti-semitic.

I highly dislike many members here who happen to be Americans. Does that make me anti-American
If you dislike the Jewish American ones because they're Jews, you're antisemitic. If you dislike the whole lot of the American ones, Jews or Gentiles, because they're Americans, you're anti American.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 09:10 AM   #209
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... The 9/11 TM is by nature neither anti-arab or anti-jew. ...
The 9/11 TM is by nature anti-intellectual.

The fact is neoNAZIs, and anti-Semitic 9/11 TM followers are part of the fringe who share a massive dose of anti-intellectualism.
Old 2nd November 2016, 10:25 AM   #210
Mark F
Graduate Poster

You might as well say anti anyone with roots in the Middle East.

The 9/11 TM is by nature neither anti-arab or anti-jew.
There is no 9/11 Truth Movement anymore.

Quote:
It does if those suspicions are based entirely on a dislike of Jews for being Jews,... which it invariably does.

Quote:
I highly dislike many members here who happen to be Americans. Does that make me anti-American?
It does if you dislike them because they are American.

Quote:
Arabs and jews are individuals just like the rest of us.
You should stop rationalizing while you aren't ahead.
Old 2nd November 2016, 10:36 AM   #211
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
If you dislike the Jewish American ones because they're Jews, you're antisemitic. If you dislike the whole lot of the American ones, Jews or Gentiles, because they're Americans, you're anti American.
Many Truthers are Truthers because they hate America for being controlled by that old Jewish master cabal, you know, the mother of all conspiracies that made even Hitler a patsy of Jews.

And then there are many Truthers who make excuses for these rabid anti-semites. Often, such excuses start with words similar to "What does 'anti-semitism' really mean?". Anti-semitism isn't bad as long as you make up your own definition for it.
Old 2nd November 2016, 11:54 AM   #212
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Many Truthers are Truthers because they hate America for being controlled by that old Jewish master cabal, you know, the mother of all conspiracies that made even Hitler a patsy of Jews.

And then there are many Truthers who make excuses for these rabid anti-semites.

Often, such excuses start with words similar to "What does 'anti-semitism' really mean?".

Anti-semitism isn't bad as long as you make up your own definition for it.
'Truthers' are people looking for answers to important unanswered questions about 9/11.

Are you suggesting that among the ranks of people who oppose the goal of "Truthers", such anti-jewish bigots as you describe are "not many"?

Anti-semitism is a condition found in a closed-mind. There are many closed minds on both sides of the fence.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 12:06 PM   #213
Belz...
Fiend God

Hatred of Jews. I thought this was well-known that it didn't just mean "hatred of semitic peoples".

Quote:
'Truthers' are people looking for answers to important unanswered questions about 9/11.
No, they're not. They're role-playing.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 01:55 PM   #214
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

No. Quite the opposite.
Truthers are people who reject fact-based answers. They often don't acknowledge answers have already been given. And they run run run away far and long to never, under no circumstances whatsoever, to give straight and honest answers to straight questions. You, Criteria, are a model example at least of the latter.

Are you suggesting that among the ranks of people who oppose the goal of "Truthers", such anti-jewish bigots as you describe are "not many"?
Yes. Relatively speaking.

Anti-semitism is a condition found in a closed-mind. There are many closed minds on both sides of the fence.
There are relatively FAR more on the truther side.
I don't have robust statistical data on this.

But the reality is: Every single time I read anti-semitic dreck on sites (forums, social media) dedicated to debate and dissemination of opinion on 9/11, it is a truther who utters it. I am not sure I ever came across even one exception. Not one.

Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite? They are far and away the majority here on the ISF. Is there even one anti-semiticv debunker here?
We have several anti-semitic truthers (and I suspect you are one of them, for you make excuses for holocaust deniers etc) here on ISF. We had "notconvinced" raise his ugly anti-semtitic head in this very thread. That's two out of only four truthers to post in this thread, while none of the almost 40 "debunkers" who posted here seem to be anti-semitic.
You may recall my "roll-call" thread, where I asked, years ago, what people here currently believe is the best narrative for the events of 9/11. Many debunkers chimed in and told full accounts of the day's events. A few truthers also chimed in, but there was only one (1) who dared write down a full account of the day's events - nickname was "9/11 Investigator", and he was a nauseating anti-semite (he has been banned in the meantime) - his full theory was essentially a story of "Jews are out to get us everywhere and always".
Old 2nd November 2016, 04:16 PM   #215
Navigator
Philosopher

The Science speaks the reality.

"anti-semitism" - there is more to it than racism. It is about a particular race which is thought of as seeing itself as more special than any other race.

Science has this to say about human beings and race.

theguardian.com

So with that established, the 'more special' bit must have something to do with thoughts and behavior rather than dna/genetics.

This idea has been with the unfolding human drama for a long time now - perpetuated in the stories of this 'people' and well and truly integrated into the belief systems of East, West, North and South - the 'natives' see it as some kind of threatening intrusion instigated by a god-being who has chosen the Jews to carry out a takeover of all the worlds affairs...and are edgy beyond reason - dangerous for that.

Whether the idea actually has merit or not, is difficult to ascertain... but certainly events have shaped the course of history so that the word of the prophetic utterances have prevailed thus far, and it is interesting for that.

It would be good to finally see the beast tamed.

Atheism is not skepticism

Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors. ~ ISF disclaimer
Navigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 04:43 PM   #216
Jrrarglblarg

What if one simply dislikes Israel-the-nationstate's policies regarding the Palestinians?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 06:24 AM   #217
pgimeno
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
No, they're not. They're role-playing.
You've nailed it.

pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 07:53 AM   #218
Criteria
Critical Thinker

”Suspicions about 9/11 involvement by governing bodies whose citizenry are mostly semitic, does not make one anti-semitic.

I highly dislike many members here who happen to be Americans. Does that make me anti-American?”
”If you dislike the Jewish American ones because they're Jews, you're antisemitic.

If you dislike the whole lot of the American ones, Jews or Gentiles, because they're Americans, you're anti American.”
Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
”What if one simply dislikes Israel-the-nationstate's policies regarding the Palestinians?”
That is getting to the nub of the problem.

Israel is a sacred cow.

People who question Israel’s behaviour are immediately castigated for being hate-mongers, anti-semites, and Holocaust-deniers.

Anti-semitism. What a stupid reason to dislike other human beings. Not because they present a threat, but because of an abeyance to a religious-based historical habit.

Unless it can be shown that the 9/11 TM is habitually comprised of members who are ardently religious and/or poorly educated, I would say that the claim of “anti-semitism” is just a ploy to keep Israel out of the conversation.
Old 3rd November 2016, 08:19 AM   #219
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Could be true. I have not actually encountered a genuine "Truther" in a very long time. The species, once common may be extinct.

Quote:
Anti-semitism is a condition found in a closed-mind.
And such persons dominate the so-called "Truther" community today. Like I said I have not encountered a genuine Truther in a quite a while. Closed-minded individuals who peddle woo and nonsense about 9/11 and Jews are not hard to find.

Israel is a sacred cow.

People who question Israel’s behaviour are immediately castigated for being hate-mongers, anti-semites, and Holocaust-deniers.
There is either a very deliberate level of denial going on here or you just don't get it. There are no genuine Truthers left, just deniers and those deniers - many of them anyway - are fueled by a deep-seated hatred of Jews which distorts their worldview. They start with blame the Jews.

This isn't a Chicken-and-Egg thing. We know which comes first.

Last edited by Mark F; 3rd November 2016 at 08:22 AM.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 08:52 AM   #220
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Israel is a sacred cow.

OK, let's test that proposition.
I condemn Israel's policy of continuing settlement construction in areas considered by the international community to be Palestinian. It is not conducive to the peace process, and represents a land-grab that is tantamount to imperialism.

I await my immediate castigation with an almost Catholic sense of anticipation.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 09:12 AM   #221
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
What if one simply dislikes Israel-the-nationstate's policies regarding the Palestinians?
You are not thereby demonstrating antisemitism any more than by disliking (for example) the Soviet annexation of the Baltic Republics, you would have been exhibiting anti-Russianism. Or by deploring S African Apartheid you would have been anti-White.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 09:36 AM   #222
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Israel is a sacred cow.

Anti-semitism. What a stupid reason to dislike other human beings. Not because they present a threat, but because of an abeyance to a religious-based historical habit.

Unless it can be shown that the 9/11 TM is habitually comprised of members who are ardently religious and/or poorly educated, I would say that the claim of “anti-semitism” is just a ploy to keep Israel out of the conversation.
Why should Israel be in the conversation anyway? I think Israel is often unfairly castigated by antisemitic conspiracymongers. Just as the USSR stood to be condemned for many crimes, but it was often unfairly targeted by fantasists with preposterous theories about Judaeo-Bolshevik world conspiracies etc, as if Brezhnev was concerned about such things, when all he wanted was an easy and peaceful existence for his decrepit regime.
Old 3rd November 2016, 10:51 AM   #223
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

In my previous post, I made the following claims:

No. Quite the opposite.
Truthers ... run run run away far and long to never, under no circumstances whatsoever, to give straight and honest answers to straight questions. You, Criteria, are a model example at least of the latter.
Later in the very same post, I essentially tested that claim by asking Criteria a straigt question:

Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite? They are far and away the majority here on the ISF. Is there even one anti-semiticv debunker here?
Sure enought, Criteria posted after I asked him this - and he did not answer that straight question!

Criteria, you earlier insinuated that there are as many anti-semites among debunkers as there are among truthers.

Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite? Is there even one anti-semitic debunker here?

I will take you anticipated non-answer, or evasive answer, as your conscious and voluntary agreement to my two claims:
  1. Truthers, under no circumstances whatsoever, give straight and honest answers to straight questions.
  2. You, Criteria, are a model example of this.
Old 3rd November 2016, 11:54 AM   #224
Criteria
Critical Thinker

"Criteria, you earlier insinuated that there are as many anti-semites among debunkers as there are among truthers.

..Is there even one anti-semitic debunker here?"
You are inviting me to get banned.

Last edited by Criteria; 3rd November 2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old 3rd November 2016, 12:07 PM   #225
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
I agree on a dedicated 9/11 & antisemitism thread however I'd just like to note that with Clayton Moore being banned, it will be missing ... something.
It always bothered me that that ******* took the name of the actor who played the very good and noble Lone Ranger.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 01:01 PM   #226
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

You are inviting me to get banned.
Clearly not, as I previously called members anti-semites, and never even got a slap with a feather when I called, for example, notconvinced (earlier in this very thread) an anti-semite.
Did you report me when I suggested you are an anti-semite? If not, why not? You didn't think that was against board rules, right? So I am clearly not inviting you to get banned

Thanks for evading the question, as predicted, and your conscious and voluntary agreement to my two claims:
  1. Truthers, under no circumstances whatsoever, give straight and honest answers to straight questions.
Old 3rd November 2016, 01:02 PM   #227
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I would think it wasn't a banning offence to link to a post in which a debunker displays anti-Semitic statements. If one's available to be linked to, that is.

Dave

Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 02:44 PM   #228
Navigator
Philosopher

The point of my post is that since a nation of people made the claim that they were chosen by a God calling itself (among other names) as "The God of all Gods,"...people chosen to be an example to the rest of the human race... there has been much to live up to and the whole thought introduced into the human situation has resulted in the reality we are currently experiencing as a world of nations, altogether.

Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors. ~ ISF disclaimer
Navigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2016, 12:47 AM   #229
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Israel is a sacred cow.

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
OK, let's test that proposition.
I condemn Israel's policy of continuing settlement construction in areas considered by the international community to be Palestinian. It is not conducive to the peace process, and represents a land-grab that is tantamount to imperialism.

I await my immediate castigation with an almost Catholic sense of anticipation.
Criteria: I remain disappointingly uncastigated. How do you explain this in light of your earlier post?

Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2016, 07:06 AM   #230
Criteria
Critical Thinker

"That is getting to the nub of the problem.

Israel is a sacred cow.

People who question Israel’s behaviour are immediately castigated for being hate-mongers, anti-semites, and Holocaust-deniers."
Criteria: I remain disappointingly uncastigated.
"OK, let's test that proposition.

I condemn Israel's policy of continuing settlement construction in areas considered by the international community to be Palestinian.

It is not conducive to the peace process, and represents a land-grab that is tantamount to imperialism.

I await my immediate castigation.."
How do you explain this in light of your earlier post?
Maybe "immediately" was too challengeable a word.

Charges of anti-semitism are commonly made in response to any 9/11 questions that might cast a shadow on Israel.

This is a 9/11 sub-forum and this particular thread topic is about whether the 9/11 Truth Movement suffers from anti-Jewish (anti-semitism) bigotry.

Your statement; "I condemn Israel's policy of continuing settlement construction in areas considered by the international community to be Palestinian.", is not the same as saying; "Israel's National Security profited greatly when 9/11 bred a hugely de-stabilizing military and government reform commitment from the U.S. and the U.K."
Old 4th November 2016, 07:46 AM   #231
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Your statement; "I condemn Israel's policy of continuing settlement construction in areas considered by the international community to be Palestinian.", is not the same as saying; "Israel's National Security profited greatly when 9/11 bred a hugely de-stabilizing military and government reform commitment from the U.S. and the U.K."
Here are two other statements
- Israel is supporting the construction of illegal settlements on Palestinian land.
- Israel was responsible for the 9/11 outrage.
Because I accept the first, does that mean that I must accept the second? I would say not; and I do not.
Old 4th November 2016, 08:53 AM   #232
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... This is a 9/11 sub-forum and this particular thread topic is about whether the 9/11 Truth Movement suffers from anti-Jewish (anti-semitism) bigotry. ...
Ignorance, anti-semitism, and bigotry make it easy for those 9/11 truthers who share all three traits to fall for lies dumber than dirt - 9/11 truth's only product.

The bigotry of 9/11 truth is against science, physics, math, reason, and truth. 9/11 truth followers believe in lies so darn stupid, it is not surprising those with bigotry against Jews join the celebration of ignornace and hate.

No surprise 9/11 truth, David Duke, and KKK support Donald Trump; 9/11 truth is the movement of ignorance based on the overwhelming ignorance of the believers, the 9/11 truth faith based followers.
Old 4th November 2016, 08:55 AM   #233
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Israel is a sacred cow.

Charges of anti-semitism are commonly made in response to any 9/11 questions that might cast a shadow on Israel.

This is a 9/11 sub-forum and this particular thread topic is about whether the 9/11 Truth Movement suffers from anti-Jewish (anti-semitism) bigotry.

I have highlighted the parts of your original statement that you have subsequently backed away from.
Let's now turn to what little remains, taking into account your revision of your first post.
Your proposed post about Israel profiting from the world situation post-9/11 as being one that would invite accusations of Holocaust denial seems unlikely to provoke such a reaction. It does not fit your criteria ( ) of being a post that attacks Israel's behaviour: it merely comments on the effect on Israel of the behaviour of others. Do please clarify. Are you saying that pointing out an interpretation of the effect of international events on Israel's national security invites accusations of "hate-mongering, anti-semitism and Holocaust denial"? If so, do you have any evidence of this?
On a slight tangent, I would also like to know why you think that increased instability in the Middle East, coupled with rising anti-semitism in that area (due to Muslim conspiracy theories about Mossad's complicity in 9/11 and the subsequent fall-out on Muslim countries) results in profit for Israel's national security situation?

Old 4th November 2016, 09:27 AM   #234
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...any 9/11 questions that might cast a shadow on Israel. ...
Rational and honest people would be interested in the anwswers, and would be interested in what on earth, if not pure anti-semitism, gave rise to these questions.

Now, are you interested in answers? Are truthers interested in answers? No, because:
This being a double proposition that you, Criteria, already agreed to by your eloquent silence.

The answers to "any 9/11 questions that might cast a shadow on Israel", however, are simple: Israel has nothing to do with the conspiracy that perpetrated 9/11. Why, there is not a shred of evidence. Only anti-semites can believe otherwise, as to them, Israel, and the Jews, are guilty to start with.
Old 4th November 2016, 09:46 AM   #235
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Are they?

I smell false global generalization.

How frequently is common?
What is the context of these charges?
Who specifically is allegedly making these charges?
By "any" to do mean "all"?

Quote:
"Israel's National Security profited greatly when 9/11 bred a hugely de-stabilizing military and government reform commitment from the U.S. and the U.K."
Is this a claim allegedly being met with charges of anti-Semitism from un-named debunkers?

If so, when and where? Do you have actual examples?

Have you in particular been accused of anti-semitism for expressing the above sentiment?

And on a side note, even if the above claim is true, so what? Its a bit like saying New York City construction workers profited greatly when 9/11 created massive new employment opportunities.

Again, not a Chicken v. Egg thing.
Old 4th November 2016, 11:03 AM   #236
Navigator
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post

In a general sense that is the impression given out by the TM. It has been this way for a very long time.

It doesn't matter whether the anti-Jew statements are coming from the christian fundies sector or the Islamic fundies sector or the secular sector...it appears that one cannot speak about world conspiracies without mention of the Jews part in the process and Israels involvement.

All the world is the stage and the play revolves around the general conspiracy theory that the very few which have maintained a hold on their gains and passed these onto their offspring etc are, with that, maintaining a perpetual hold of ownership over those who are not regarded as part of the final solution because they are (and have always been) contrary to that solution.

Where 'the Jews' are involved in this unfolding drama, is well enough written into their own history - in stories which defy atheist mind-sets (due to the obvious content) but have nonetheless played their part in relation to fulfilled prophesy related to Israel.

This is the basis for most conspiracy theory, and world events (such as 9/11) have to naturally enough 'fit' into those events in relation to conspiracy.

I think it is a reasonable argument to claim that the phrase 'anti Semitic' is over-used/inappropriately used in relation to world criticism regarding the actions of Israel in relation to Her neighbors.

However, it has to be noted that - due to the reasons which my other two posts in this thread have already noted, Israel has attracted a lot of that for herself - in relation to the special place the Jew has in relation to their idea of God and His agenda in regard to this world.

His agenda and the agenda of Israel are irrevocably entwined...in relation to this world.

Of course, in relation to atheist interpretation, that is all 'poppycock' so therefore 'no conspiracy of such nature can actually be true...' but atheist interpretation is not the greatest tool in which to make an honest appraisal because it doesn't take into account (to any serious degree) the nature of religious belief systems - nor for that matter does it seem to want to do the math regarding the common atheist claim that the Abrahamic God is 'evil' in relation to the events of the world, biblical prophecy, Christian and Jewish mutual support systems, et al...and thus "no conspiracy is actually taking place". Thus 'truthers' are not being truthful.

Truthers are paranoid, deluded..etc.

Then there is all the misinformation seeded into that movement - much of it reasonable grounds for dismissing the whole claim of a world conspiracy and Israels role in such a thing.

From my own perspective at least, I agree with the truthers that this world is a prison and we are all prisoners - even those administering the prison - but that there has always been a concerted move to improve the quality of the prison and make it more livable for all the prisoners, and there has been great and ferocious opposition to that agenda by different blocks of prisoners who are administered by extremely evil prisoners who don't want the status quo to change at all as they are extremely happy with the ways things are and have spent centuries forcing that agenda onto the inmates under their control, and - though that on the world population in general.

This to and fro battle is heading for the big brawl and every available weapon (including lying) is being employed.

Israel and Her Samson Option reflect the true nature of The Beast in the understanding of the prisoner mentality - "If I cannot have it, then no one gets it." Harshism...but also realism...Israel is aping the ape as it were. She can be the bully when she wants to...and do it bigger and better than the other bullies around about Her...

Now in my mind I see this - those who don't want anyone, least of all, Israel changing the way things have been and taking over the administration of the prison - as per their G_d's instruction - are the anti-Semites and practice antisemitism and seed that hate into those under their control.

Seriously, that is The Beast. That is the real nature of 'the conspiracy.'

Unfortunately the truther movement is packed jammed full of those sorts and that is the reason why the truther movement is ineffective. It is tolerating lies and made up stories and everything else one can expect from a bunch of prisoners influenced by the extremely nasty evil bullies...and how those ones project upon the face of The Lord an evil thing, in order that that Lord does not get his way...which essentially is to free the prisoners from that very thing and help them to see a new way of looking at things and cooperating together.

It hasn't been an easy ride...but it is past the time of waking up...It is time to get up.

Last edited by Navigator; 4th November 2016 at 11:05 AM.
Old 4th November 2016, 12:39 PM   #237
Dave Rogers

Can anybody translate that for me? I've read it twice and I'm not getting anything.

Dave

Old 4th November 2016, 01:11 PM   #238
Navigator
Philosopher

Can anybody translate that for me? I've read it twice and I'm not getting anything.

Dave
Ce qui sera sera

Old 4th November 2016, 01:22 PM   #239
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Dave
Forget it Dave. It's Apocalypsetown.
Old 4th November 2016, 03:18 PM   #240
Navigator
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Forget it Dave. It's Apocalypsetown.
Essentially yes. In the truest meaning of the word. The veil is lifted.

If you are antisemitic, I strongly suggest that you think about things more deeply and find the way to lay that attitude aside...wake up and smell the roses, and understand Israel the way Israel understands Israel in relation to the role She is playing re the rest of the world.

iow

Examine the obvious,

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories