ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , bigfoot sightings , NAWAC

Old 16th November 2017, 01:18 PM   #161
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by WGBH View Post
Hi Harry, Hope all is well with you sir.
OMG, hey there John! Long time no see. All is well and a lot of the same ole same ole. How's it going back there in the eastern highlands (or lowlands)? To tell secrets, was thinking about you not long ago and I think I even checked to see what your last log in date here was. Wondering if you're still hot on the trail or did you give it all up. Have you found any of the answers?
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2017, 04:04 PM   #162
WGBH
Graduate Poster

I am still fighting the impossible fight but the behavior and Intelligence of some make it difficult. I live in the Ohio boonies now, which makes it easier to get out, but right now I have a broken foot so I am on hiatus. Glad to hear you are doing well.
Old 20th November 2017, 11:17 PM   #163
rockinkt
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by WGBH View Post
I am still fighting the impossible fight but the behavior and Intelligence of some make it difficult. I live in the Ohio boonies now, which makes it easier to get out, but right now I have a broken foot so I am on hiatus. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Get well soon!

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2017, 11:26 AM   #164
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
We missed the boat on commercialization of bigfoot.
The internet disagrees! It seems a lot of places will flog you just about anything with a vague Patty-like shape on it these days. Once they release a line of condoms, they may very well overtake KISS as #1 merch-whores.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal