ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Closed Thread
Old 11th January 2018, 03:42 PM   #641
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Bjarne: Lies about the basis of SR which are its 2 postulates.

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
SR is a hypothesis based on the idea that an absolute motion reference not exist.
12 January 2018 Bjarne: Lies about the basis of SR which are its 2 postulates.
Special relativity
Quote:
In physics, special relativity (SR, also known as the special theory of relativity or STR) is the generally accepted and experimentally well-confirmed physical theory regarding the relationship between space and time. In Albert Einstein's original pedagogical treatment, it is based on two postulates:
1.The laws of physics are invariant (i.e. identical) in all inertial systems (non-accelerating frames of reference).
2.The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of the motion of the light source.
The lack of an absolute reference frame is the empirical evidence from various experiments, e.g. the Michelson–Morley experiments. SR from its postulates results in laws of physics that discard the need for an undetected absolute reference frame. Einstein did not mention or cite the Michelson–Morley experiment in his 1905 paper. Articles and lectures after 1905 show that he knew about the MM experiment at least by 1907 and hint at before.

Last edited by Reality Check; 11th January 2018 at 03:47 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 11th January 2018, 03:50 PM   #642
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Bjarne: Lies abut an "absolute motion reference" "never proven in any scientific way"

SR is a hypothesis based on the idea that an absolute motion reference not exist - This is only words, and is never proven in any scientific way.
12 January 2018 Bjarne: Lies about an "absolute motion reference" "never proven in any scientific way"
Scientific experiments show a Lack of an absolute reference frame.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 02:30 AM   #643
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
12 January 2018 Bjarne: Inane links to cherry-picked dark flow links about information already in the Wikipedia article I linked to !

11 January 2018 Bjarne: Lies about dark flow - it may not exist and if exists does not "affects a large part of the visible universe".
Dark flow
  1. 2018 & 2010: first detection in WMAP data by Kashlinsky et al.
  2. 2013: no evidence in Planck data.
  3. 2015: Kashlinsky et al claim for both WMAP and Planck data.
The "Dark Flow" & Existence of Other Universes --New Claims of Hard Evidence
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...-evidence.html covers the same material as the Wikipedia article !

New WMAP data can’t erase “dark flow”
https://arstechnica.com/science/2010...ase-dark-flow/ is a 2010 blog reporting the 2010 results as in the Wikipedia article .

PROBING THE DARK FLOW SIGNAL IN WMAP 9 -YEAR AND PLANCK COSMIC MICROWAVE BACKGROUND MAP
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10...637X/810/2/143 is the paper the Wikipedia article reference for the Kashlinsky et al claim !
Yes Yes Reality Check after many years discussion with you I have understood it.
We are 6.700.000.000 people on the planet and all are liars right ?
- off course also the person in the video as you jut indirectly wrote, - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdNBQCdhdA..
I guess except only one mand down in New Zealand knows all the truth and never lies, ?

Last edited by Bjarne; 12th January 2018 at 02:34 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 02:46 AM   #644
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
12 January 2018 Bjarne: Lies about an "absolute motion reference" "never proven in any scientific way"
Scientific experiments show a Lack of an absolute reference frame.
Once again
Every opinion that not fits with yours world-view, are lies.
Are all people in New Zealand like that ?

In theory; Modified Theory of Relativity, - The ether is reintroduced
In the late 1800s, it was widely accepted that the ether existed and that this elastic media was how that EM waves travels.
After the Michelson-Morley experiment, result, the ether-paradigm was given up, which also forced us to change the theory of how the photon moves, - now photons could not be a waves, - but had to be a particles.
After the introduction of the theory of relativity, we was forces to accept new contradictions, instead of these that immediately followed by the Michelson-Morley experiment....

A simple thought-based experiment, based on the relativistic consequences, shows that
  • The Ruler is a variant
  • The nature of space is elastic
Because
'A' live in the basement of a skyscraper, 'B' at the top of the same building.
Both have measured the time it took a photon to travel 13 billion. from the very first star and to us ..
But A's clock (deeper in the gravitational field) is as we know ticking slower than B's clock.
B would argue that it took the photon one minute longer to reach us – than the time A has measured. Simply because B’s clock is ticking faster than the A’s watch. The difference is probably in reality less, but it means nothing , its the same point.
We accept that the speed “c” is the same for both A and B.
When both A and B know the time and speed, A and B can only conclude that either the distance to the star that emitted photon is significantly different, which is utopian, because the universe is not likely to change shape depending on the observer who observes a process .
Otherwise, the conclusion can only be that A’s ruler (in the basement) must have changed (been longer) proportional to the time also been stretching, as a result of A’s watch is deeper in the gravitational field.
Only in this way A and B both can assert that ‘c’ is the same for both (even thoug ‘c’ is not comparable the ‘same’..)

Such elastic property of space, first at all, - automatically solves, - the cause of gravity.
Matter absorbs elastic space and is therefore stretching space near matter. This is how space and matter are elastic connected, and how gravity works.

Furthermor
This elastic property of the space (that must be true) is therefore a property of space, enough to justify the reintroduction of the existence of the elastic ether.
The ether is therefore nothing but; elastic space (just as it was in the late 1800's).
The difference is now only that ether is connected with the elastic nature of gravity.

We know that a gravity field follows an object in motion.
In other words, elastic deformed space (deformed ether) follows the Earth's motion. ‘
The earth does not move through the ether, but deformed space / ether follows the movement of the Earth.

Therefore, the prerequisite for rejection of the ether theory is incorrect.
All that the Michelson-Morley experiment reveals: - is that the deformed space / ether, - connected to the Earth, - disproves a static ether.
The Michelson-Morley experiment does not contradict an absolute frame of reference.
The Michelson-Morley experiment shows (only) that the Earth does not move through the ether, and therefore one more piece of evidence that confirms that deformed space / ether is connected to the Earth, and therefore off course must follow the earth.
A holistic interpretation of the Michelson-Morley experiment can be interpreted completely different.

The fact is
that we do not have scientific evidence that disproves an absolute motion reference frame.
The fact is also that interpretation of a experiments is not always scientific facts, or Scientific evidence for a certain world view.

The fact is that Michelson-Morley experiment is either that an absolutte reference frame not exist OR that the ether moves together and connected with the earth.
People telling blinkered, single minded adventure hocus pocus science, (wrapped os certain knowledge) - are either cheaters, - liars, - or at least people that not have understood what scientific evidence or the Scientific Method is about, - or a combination between liars, cheaters and ignorant brainwashed victims.

Last edited by Bjarne; 12th January 2018 at 03:46 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 06:24 AM   #645
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

Bjarne is overturning accepted principles of epistemology and ontology.

And finally within relative short time we should reach c, - this mean now.
Since this is not the case, a braking force must be exist.

In other words, it is an obvious fact that one obvious consequence of Bjarne's postulated acceleration has not occurred.

To Bjarne, this failed prediction not only counts as evidence for his postulated acceleration, but also as evidence for his postulated braking force.

A guy named William suggested a different way to interpret such non-events:

Originally Posted by WilliamOfOckham
Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate.
Translation:
Plurality must never be posited without necessity.
What William was saying is that, when a postulated entity implies phenomena we don't observe, it is more parsimonious to assume the entity doesn't really exist than to postulate yet another entity that cancels the original entity's effect.

Bjarne, however, has overturned such old-fashioned thinking. By the end of 2017, Bjarne's miracle hair tonic wll be as famous as Occam's razor.

Today is 12 January 2018.
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 08:52 AM   #646
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by W.D.Clinger View Post
Bjarne is overturning accepted principles of epistemology and ontology.

In other words, it is an obvious fact that one obvious consequence of Bjarne's postulated acceleration has not occurred.

To Bjarne, this failed prediction not only counts as evidence for his postulated acceleration, but also as evidence for his postulated braking force.
We can measure the acceleration, with modern instruments, its already done.
It will be done again and again, its simple, and is revealing significant overwhelming hard core results.

This fact alone, will without doubt through the prevailing paradigm into literrally free fall.

Quote:
A guy named William suggested a different way to interpret such non-events:

Translation:
Plurality must never be posited without necessity.
What William was saying is that, when a postulated entity implies phenomena we don't observe, it is more parsimonious to assume the entity doesn't really exist than to postulate yet another entity that cancels the original entity's effect.
As if that were not enough, shortly afterwards, the general theory of relativity will also be thrown into the same free fall simply because it does not hold water when tested on an absolute axis of motion (ISS Test).
There is a connection between the two phenomena that are predicted to happen.
This is that relativistic effects are increasing or decreasing as a consequence of change of absolute speed. We will soon be force to understand that too.
Later it will be proved that such relativistic effect also includes relativistic resistance against movement. This as well is already revealed several times, - by space probes travels.

Quote:
Bjarne, however, has overturned such old-fashioned thinking. By the end of 2017, Bjarne's miracle hair tonic wll be as famous as Occam's razor.
Today is 12 January 2018
The data from ISS is first ready mid 2019
The data from the accelerering earth is already ready now, more will follow.
The count down for a paradigm collapses, - have certainly allready started.

Last edited by Bjarne; 12th January 2018 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12th January 2018, 09:21 AM   #647
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

We can measure the acceleration, with modern instruments, its already done.
It will be done again and again, its simple, and is revealing significant overwhelming hard core results.

This fact alone, will without doubt through the prevailing paradigm into literrally free fall.

As if that were not enough, shortly afterwards, the general theory of relativity will also be thrown into the same free fall simply because it does not hold water when tested on an absolute axis of motion (ISS Test).
There is a connection between the two phenomena that are predicted to happen.
This is that relativistic effects are increasing or decreasing as a consequence of change of absolute speed. We will soon be force to understand that too.
Later it will be proved that such relativistic effect also includes relativistic resistance against movement. This as well is already revealed several times, - by space probes travels.

The data from ISS is first ready mid 2019
The data from the accelerering earth is already ready now, more will follow.
The count down for a paradigm collapses, - have certainly allready started.
I think that I know a way to settle this issue ...

Since you (Bjarne) are so very sure of your facts, then I will bet you $100.00 (USD) that the scientific community will still consider the Theory of Relativity to be quite valid by the scientific community on 01 JAN 2019.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 09:37 AM   #648
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post

Since you (Bjarne) are so very sure of your facts, then I will bet you $100.00 (USD) that the scientific community will still consider the Theory of Relativity to be quite valid by the scientific community on 01 JAN 2019.
You mean 1 Jan 2020 ?
Old 12th January 2018, 09:46 AM   #649
Crossbow

You mean 1 Jan 2020 ?
No. I said 01 JAN 2019 and I meant 01 JAN 2019.

Waiting until 01 JAN 2020 would be just about two years from now and I expect that it would be difficult for you to keep such a bet.

However, if you would like to change the date to 01 JAN 2020, then that is fine with me.

Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 09:57 AM   #650
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Careful now. What if Bjarne insists that this is the case despite the evidence being uniformly to the contrary, or simply declares himself to be the scientific community? You can't impose objective standards on someone who refuses to recognise reality.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 10:34 AM   #651
Crossbow

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Careful now. What if Bjarne insists that this is the case despite the evidence being uniformly to the contrary, or simply declares himself to be the scientific community? You can't impose objective standards on someone who refuses to recognise reality.

Dave
Thanks much and you are quite correct.

And considering how 'Bjarne' has shown himself to be such a highly intelligent, extremely honest and very well educated scientifically educated person, then he is more than able to speak for himself.

Therefore, I think it is best to let 'Bjarne' speak for himself.

Old 12th January 2018, 11:02 AM   #652
Bjarne
Illuminator

No. I said 01 JAN 2019 and I meant 01 JAN 2019.

Waiting until 01 JAN 2020 would be just about two years from now and I expect that it would be difficult for you to keep such a bet.

However, if you would like to change the date to 01 JAN 2020, then that is fine with me.
Data from ISS is not ready before mid 2019
Maybe first late 2019
I hope the earth acceleration will be measured again, 11 of August this year, this result can do a hell lot of damage too, but is not a direct hit to relativity.
Old 12th January 2018, 11:07 AM   #653
Crossbow

Data from ISS is not ready before mid 2019
Maybe first late 2019
I hope the earth acceleration will be measured again, 11 of August this year, this result can do a hell lot of damage too, but is not a direct hit to relativity.
If that is actually the case, then a date of 01 JAN 2020 should be adequate.

So do we have a bet or not?

Old 12th January 2018, 02:32 PM   #654
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

If that is actually the case, then a date of 01 JAN 2020 should be adequate.

So do we have a bet or not?
Bjarne has, in several cases, challenged others to a bet, so I'm sure he is on.

Hans
Old 12th January 2018, 02:35 PM   #655
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Yes Yes Reality Check after many years discussion with you I have understood it.
We are 6.700.000.000 people on the planet and all are liars right ?
- off course also the person in the video as you jut indirectly wrote, - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdNBQCdhdA..
I guess except only one mand down in New Zealand knows all the truth and never lies, ?
Remarkable piece of projection there, Bjarne. Isn't that what you are doing all the time: You are right, and all other people are liars?

To wit:
Originally Posted by Bjarne
People telling blinkered, single minded adventure hocus pocus science, (wrapped os certain knowledge) - are either cheaters, - liars, - or at least people that not have understood what scientific evidence or the Scientific Method is about, - or a combination between liars, cheaters and ignorant brainwashed victims.
Hans

Last edited by MRC_Hans; 12th January 2018 at 02:37 PM.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 05:07 PM   #656
ferd burfle
Graduate Poster

You might want to include something like a “no invoking CTs” clause in your bet. Remember, Bjarne believes mainstream scientists conspire to suppress the work of Sooper Geniuses like him.

Last edited by ferd burfle; 12th January 2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Formatting
ferd burfle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 11:09 PM   #657
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
You’re confusing universes and galaxies.
And, unfortunately, many other things!!!!!:m ad:
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th January 2018, 11:11 PM   #658
fuelair
Suspended

I assume these are early pictures of you doing research!!!!! Based on everything you have posted here!!!!!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 12:39 AM   #659
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Remarkable piece of projection there, Bjarne. Isn't that what you are doing all the time: You are right, and all other people are liars?

To wit:

Hans
I rarely use this word, and only when I'm provoked to it.
Old 13th January 2018, 01:36 AM   #660
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Nothing is provoking you into describing people who understand more maths and physics than you do as liars except your own arrogance and wilful ignorance, Bjarne.
Old 13th January 2018, 07:21 AM   #661
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
And, unfortunately, many other things!!!!!:m ad:

The thread title really should be “A confused Bjarne makes excuses.”
Old 13th January 2018, 10:05 AM   #662
Crossbow

I rarely use this word, and only when I'm provoked to it.
Well if you are so sure about your ideas, then what about the bet that I suggested?

Old 13th January 2018, 10:25 AM   #663
Bjarne
Illuminator

Well if you are so sure about your ideas, then what about the bet that I suggested?
Min 10.000 USD
Old 13th January 2018, 11:09 AM   #664
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Min 10.000 USD
Translation: I really don't dare to bet, so I suggest a ridiculous amount, to be sure nobody takes me up on it.

Hans
Old 13th January 2018, 11:15 AM   #665
Crossbow

Min 10.000 USD
Are you trying so say 10,000 (USD)?

Note: in the USA, we write the number ten thousand as "10,000".

Old 13th January 2018, 11:18 AM   #666
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Min 10.000 USD
$10?

I'll take that bet.
Old 13th January 2018, 11:20 AM   #667
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Translation: I really don't dare to bet, so I suggest a ridiculous amount, to be sure nobody takes me up on it.

Hans

Why the frell is ANYONE in this thread trying to make a wager with someone who we know, from the contents of this thread, lies and dodges at every possible opportunity?

DON’T MAKE BETS WITH LIARS. They will deceive and squirm out of paying up while lying and twisting to try and make YOU pay up, regardless of what actually happened.
Old 13th January 2018, 11:24 AM   #668
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Why the frell is ANYONE in this thread trying to make a wager with someone who we know, from the contents of this thread, lies and dodges at every possible opportunity?

DON’T MAKE BETS WITH LIARS. They will deceive and squirm out of paying up while lying and twisting to try and make YOU pay up, regardless of what actually happened.
Yep. And, in my book, bets are not about money but about making a point. In consequence, my own limit for ANY bet will always be one dollar.

Hans
Old 13th January 2018, 11:26 AM   #669
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Oh I don't think anyone expect Bjarne to pay up when he loses, or even admit he lost.
Old 13th January 2018, 11:30 AM   #670
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Oh I don't think anyone expect Bjarne to pay up when he loses, or even admit he lost.
Actually, I wouldn't even expect him to bet. Deep down, somewhere, he knows he's on the loosing side.

Hans
Old 13th January 2018, 11:54 AM   #671
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Actually, I wouldn't even expect him to bet. Deep down, somewhere, he knows he's on the loosing side.

Hans

Last edited by MikeG; 13th January 2018 at 11:55 AM.
MikeG is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 12:34 PM   #672
Bjarne
Illuminator

$10?

I'll take that bet.
I am not running a candy shop
OK lets say min 1000 USD
Old 13th January 2018, 01:12 PM   #673
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

OK lets say min 1000 USD
You already said $10. But OK, $1000.

If at any time before Jan 1 2020 experimental results cause the scientific community to declare that they no longer consider Relativity to be a valid theory, I will pay you $1000 (or the sterling equivalent). If they have not done so by that date, you pay me that amount.

Agreed?
Old 13th January 2018, 01:12 PM   #674
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

OK lets say min 1000 USD
I'll hold the money.
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 01:25 PM   #675
smartcooky
Philosopher

If at any time before Jan 1 2020 experimental results cause the scientific community to declare that they no longer consider Relativity to be a valid theory, I will pay you $1000 (or the sterling equivalent). If they have not done so by that date, you pay me that amount.

Agreed?
Watching and waiting for Bjarne's backpedal/spin/impossible-to-meet conditions of acceptance.
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 01:46 PM   #676
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Well ... not a native English speaker, I really think I don't make too many mistakes.

Hans
Old 13th January 2018, 03:20 PM   #677
Bjarne
Illuminator

Agreed?
The "scientific community" would be a "too open concept"
There will always be arrogant mass brainwashed fanatics and Groups of fanatic that will do all they can to they can keep a silly sinking vessel floating...

A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.
Max Planck

I can tell you that much to be 100% true
Before 1 January 2018 a significant acceleration affecting the earth (solar system) will be definitive confirmed (proven , by using modern measurement method.)

There will be no doubt that this acceleration will be : ...
  1. Connected with Dark Flow. ( Dark Flow Acceleration)
  2. Make the concept of the curvature of the space and the consequence (such as Mercuries precession Anomaly) unnecessary.
  3. The cause of mysterious galaxy orbits (dark matter ) is forces to be completely re-considered, - the end of this single minded concrete bunkers epoke will be near.
  4. And a hell lot more damage will happen to "our" paradigm...just as consequnces
Later the ISS Measurement result will make it all MUCH worse

But fortunately, you must expect millions of world citizens to be so brain damage (due to 100 years massive brainwash) that they can never be healed.

I will put my money on the young unspoiled generation, still not brainwashed.

Last edited by Bjarne; 13th January 2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old 13th January 2018, 03:53 PM   #678
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

There will always be arrogant mass brainwashed fanatics and Groups of fanatic that will do all they can to they can keep a silly sinking vessel floating...

A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.
Max Planck

Before 1 January 2018 a significant acceleration affecting the earth (solar system) will be definitive confirmed (proven , by using modern measurement method.)

2. Make the concept of the curvature of the space and the consequence (such as Mercuries precession Anomaly) unnecessary.
  3. The cause of mysterious galaxy orbits (dark matter ) is forces to be completely re-considered, - the end of this single minded concrete bunkers epoke will be near.
  4. And a hell lot more damage will happen to "our" paradigm...just as consequnces

But fortunately, you must expect millions of world citizens to be so brain damage (due to 100 years massive brainwash) that they can never be healed.

That's a lot of words for "no, I'm chickening out of the bet".
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
Old 13th January 2018, 04:20 PM   #679
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

That was twelve days ago.

It didn't happen.
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th January 2018, 06:35 PM   #680
Crossbow

Max Planck

And have you noticed that date of today is 13 JAN 2018?

In other words, 01 JAN 2018 has already come and gone.

I suggest that you get such simple facts correct before you go throwing your money around on a foolish bet.

Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology