ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags earthquake predictions , predictions

Old 5th March 2018, 05:27 AM   #241
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

We're still laughing at the schizophrenic guy for having delusions?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2018, 05:30 AM   #242
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
What part of TSI Top Secret Ingredient do you not understand?

What I am showing you, is a sneak peek of the illumination of Conscience in Human Resources aka T.I.C.H.R, the three IPís, amen.

This is, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.
Old 5th March 2018, 07:45 AM   #243
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
I don't think so. I think we are interacting with a new member who is reaching out for discussion. Who knows, it may be mutually beneficial. Ya never know when you might find yourself being the hand of God, helping one of His Prophets find the way.

Fellow Sooth-seer JBReyes777, you staying warm in Laguna?
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2018, 06:33 PM   #244
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
I don't think there's much laughing going on. Most people would like him to seek a medical intervention.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2018, 06:36 PM   #245
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

No matter how much you pad it out with incoherent links and acronyms and gibberish, it remains certain that a person who provides conspicuous and constant evidence not only that his behavior and proposals are unethical but that he lacks an understanding of what it means to be ethical would not be hired for a position requiring an appreciation of ethical behavior, even if such a position did exist.

From the purely practical point of view, one might note that success in your endeavor has not yet occurred, and it might be prudent to ask yourself why. I do not know the hiring practices of Bechtel or any other corporation in detail, but I suspect that however valid, ingenious, or useful your inventions might be, they will be fain to listen to them unless they are presented with a rough semblance of sanity. When the wolf wishes to infiltrate the flock, it does not dress as a tiger.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2018, 11:15 AM   #246
desmirelle
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I don't think there's much laughing going on. Most people would like him to seek a medical intervention.
Or just take his meds as prescribed.
desmirelle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2018, 10:49 PM   #247
Thermal
Philosopher

Well would you look at the time. The Shake is tomorrow.
Old 24th May 2018, 01:43 AM   #248
wea
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
my request to creditors this month of February, counts as the first of three months, amen. Your choice.
Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
indeed
wea is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2018, 06:16 AM   #249
Drewbot
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Which time zone are you in?

Tomorrow as in May 25th? or Tomorrow as in today, May 24th?

Do my back spasms count as tremors?
Cuz i really tweaked it last night trying to quickly jump turn from my left side to my right side, while sleeping, my lower half didn't turn, and my upper half did. Now I'm barely able to walk, is it possible he was referring to my back spasms, and mistranslated the code to infer 'earthquake'?
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2018, 06:35 AM   #250
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Which time zone are you in?

Tomorrow as in May 25th? or Tomorrow as in today, May 24th?

Do my back spasms count as tremors?
Cuz i really tweaked it last night trying to quickly jump turn from my left side to my right side, while sleeping, my lower half didn't turn, and my upper half did. Now I'm barely able to walk, is it possible he was referring to my back spasms, and mistranslated the code to infer 'earthquake'?
I'm in the Eastern US time zone, where it is the 24th. OP is in the US West Coast, so our days are in synch for these purposes.

Re, back spasms: if your street name is in fact 'Africa', you may be on to something...
Old 24th May 2018, 11:31 AM   #251
kali1137
Muse

Since there has been silence from the OP with IP's, my prediction is that the split with the family is why they will be unable to post here after no shaking tomorrow. A setup/excuse for the certain failure in prediction.

At least I am hoping that is the case. I would rather not like to think that a truly mentally ill person was tossed out in the street instead of being committed if they weren't compliant.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th May 2018, 02:49 AM   #252
Thermal
Philosopher

On this prophesied day of the Great Shake of the Continent of Africa, a little mood music:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 25th May 2018, 03:19 PM   #253
bytewizard
Graduate Poster

Will JBREYES777 claim victory for his earthquake prediction?
today: 5.2 earthquake in Pamandzi, Pamandzi, Mayotte. Technically, not ON the Continent of Africa, as Mayotte is an island, but what the hell.
bytewizard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2018, 02:25 AM   #254
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

As per the agreement by the OP, the prophecy was for an earthquake that rated 6 or higher on the Richter scale, centred on Ackum. The most recent earthquake of that magnitude in the region was 40 years ago, with the most recent of any magnitude being one of 5.2 2 months ago.

OP's prophecy has not come to pass. I hope that either this is a wake-up call, he reconsiders his position, and gets medical help for his condition or - and I deem this much less likely - he's now a millionaire.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal