ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:10 PM   #81
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
You're comparing the income of 5% of the population of Canada - Chinese Canadians - to the rest of Canada, and noting that this 5% have slightly higher annual incomes, and you're concluding:

You are suffering from a crippled epistemology. You need to learn how to think. What you posted shows that there are several hundred thousand Chinese immigrants making good money in Canada. This is not a civilizational threat, my friend.

So a minority being wealthier than us is not a problem? We are already a minority in the IT sector and I know this by experience. So we are underperforming by far!

And now Huawei wants to fully control our telecommunications system with their 5G.

Wake up and smell the coffee, all!
philippeb8 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:14 PM   #82
carlitos
"más divertido"

Anecdote based on misunderstanding of definition of "wealth" vs. "annual income"!

Anecdote 2 based on my personal experience!

Vapid platitude Appeal to Emotion!
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:17 PM   #83
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Anecdote based on misunderstanding of definition of "wealth" vs. "annual income"!

Anecdote 2 based on my personal experience!

Vapid platitude Appeal to Emotion!

Ask your IT friends in the USA and they’ll say the same thing.
philippeb8 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:41 PM   #84
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Ok I reached the 15 posts mark.

- Please see the following video at @14 and @16:
https://vimeo.com/143934484

- And the 13 Royal Families of Europe are also part of the Illuminati:
https://news.nbcm.ca/queen-elizabeth...s-incarcerated
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:47 PM   #85
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Also:

- Here is the guy responsible for mass brainwashing (in French):
https://youtu.be/hM13gwYKeMY

- And here is the current status of Europe that is stuck in a downward spiral:
https://youtu.be/eQXHc-tJMXM
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:48 PM   #86
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post

Comedy gold. Gives The Onion some competition.
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:53 PM   #87
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Kevin Annett. I can’t believe (well, yes, I can) that you appealed to the authority of Kevin Annett. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Intern...urch_and_State
No lie too crazy for that guy to believe! Even in the CT community, Kevin Annett and his ITCCTC (or whatever it is) is looked at askance for being just a bit too loony.
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:54 PM   #88
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Comedy gold. Gives The Onion some competition.
Here is who found the Queen guilty. He has his own page on "whale.to!"

Quote:
The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State or ITCCS (allegedly est. on June 15, 2010)[1] is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law.[2]

Kevin D. Annett (born in 1956)[3][Note 1] of the Nation of Kanata Canada is the founder and operator of a series of crank one-man blogs and phony organisations, the most famous among these being the above mentioned juridical quagmire[Note 2] of nonsense and pseudolaw, the ITCCS. Annett is also a pseudohistorian, an enthusiastic supporter of the freeman on the land movement,[4] a "bankster" and chemtrail truther[5] and a defrocked[6] United Church of Canada minister, who thinks they're not nearly transphobic enough.[7] He regularly accuses the Vatican, the government of Canada and the United Church of Canada of being worse than Hitler.[8]

Annett has his own page on whale.to[9] and has received support from other freeman[10] and militia movement[11] cranks, as well as David Icke-esque new age cranks.[12] That being said, other conspiracy theorists aren't so enamored of him.[13][14]

Annett has also fraudulently claimed to be a Nobel peace prize nominee,[15] a laughable claim which is completely out of the question.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:13 PM   #89
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It's very simple because the Rothschilds family is owning 80% of the world's wealth and therefore is about to control financially the entire world.

They in turn control the politicians, the medias and the social medias brainwashing us on a daily basis.
You call this control? What about what is going on in the world makes you think ANYONE is in control of it?
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:14 PM   #90
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Here is who found the Queen guilty. He has his own page on "whale.to!"

The Wikipedias are infiltrated as well. For example all conservatives are flagged as conspiracy theorists. See the Wiki pages for Mark Dice, Alex Jones, etc. All of them are conspiring but CNN is a reputable source of information?!? So I wouldn’t rely on Wiki.

Prince Williams was already found to be part of that Epstein pedo-ring but when it comes to accusing the Royal Families then charges are quickly dropped in general and even dropped more rapidly when the Rothschilds are involved.

Religion or politics don’t control the world. Money does.
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:18 PM   #91
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You call this control? What about what is going on in the world makes you think ANYONE is in control of it?

They control intellectual properties because all of our patents are being plagiarized by Eastern civilizations. No wonder why China scaled up so quickly in the last 30 years!

What will happen if they have the best technology? They will control the economy, potential world wars, etc.
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:47 PM   #92
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

The wonderful thing about conspiracy theories is that they make it all come together. Everything is explained, rather than being just unconnected, unrelated, often random or meaningless events. For many people that is less frighting than much of the world being out of control. And conspiracies can play to the prejudices of a believer while making them feel so much smarter than the ”sheep.”
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:53 PM   #93
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

They control intellectual properties because all of our patents are being plagiarized by Eastern civilizations. No wonder why China scaled up so quickly in the last 30 years!

What will happen if they have the best technology? They will control the economy, potential world wars, etc.
Glad to hear your theory is not just bigoted against the Jews but also the Chinese! I am certain even more “unCanadians” are on your list. The more the merrier.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:00 PM   #94
MinnesotaBrant
Illuminator

I just heard from a client that if it cannot be dissected and learned from it has no use to humankind and must be discarded The Rothchilds seem to fall into this group. I didn’t see to agree with this premise .
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:05 PM   #95
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I have a niece & nephew who are 1/8th Jewish do I get a share too?
Deciding that is what (((lawyers))) are for.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:10 PM   #96
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
Glad to hear your theory is not just bigoted against the Jews but also the Chinese! I am certain even more “unCanadians” are on your list. The more the merrier.

It’s not against a specific group because the Jews, Chinese, French, English, ... are all involved.

On the other end there is a lot if smart Jews, Chinese, French, English, ... people.

But the Rothschilds can sacrifice their own to make profit and this is exactly what happened in the Second World War!
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:11 PM   #97
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Because the Soviets don’t want to have anything to do with the central banks.
Wouldn't that have worked to the Rothchild's advantage? Proof of the advantages of playing ball.

Wollen owns the stage

Last edited by trustbutverify; 2nd December 2019 at 05:17 PM.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:16 PM   #98
trustbutverify
Philosopher

There is plenty of evidence. You can look it up.

The Rothschilds also control the Vatican since 1872 and the Federal Reserve since 1915.
Although it does sound like something Julian Assange would be screaming while painting the walls with his own excrement.

Wollen owns the stage

Last edited by trustbutverify; 2nd December 2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:30 PM   #99
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
If they are so powerful why are you able to 'out' them without fear of being silenced?

It’s too late now because I’ve posted the best videos I know already. Being silenced will not solve anything anymore.

But one thing I didn’t mention yet is I am also the author of an astrophysics theory that fully replaces General Relativity. And I came to the conclusion General Relativity was so complex and misleading that it must have been a hoax to slow scientific research down or to keep us under control more easily.
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:40 PM   #100
Thermal
Philosopher

Oh yeah baby. We're bringing daddy over the top now
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:40 PM   #101
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

China got all those intellectual property rights because Western Companies were lured into believing that it was worth it to sell their product in a huge Chinese market. That had nothing to do with the Rothchilds.

Would you like to know the real force that runs the world?

It's called the Law of Unintended Consequences
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:44 PM   #102
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Oh yeah baby. We're bringing daddy over the top now
Play nice or we won't get to keep this one.
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:52 PM   #103
trustbutverify
Philosopher

It’s too late now because I’ve posted the best videos I know already. Being silenced will not solve anything anymore.

But one thing I didn’t mention yet is I am also the author of an astrophysics theory that fully replaces General Relativity. And I came to the conclusion General Relativity was so complex and misleading that it must have been a hoax to slow scientific research down or to keep us under control more easily.
You realize, of course, there are those here who get the joke, right?

Wollen owns the stage
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:54 PM   #104
MinnesotaBrant
Illuminator

You actually do get money if you are related even distlantly to a promanant Jewish family they do that . I told a nice lady that I was related to the van sloans. She made some inquiry’s and they said that they never heard of me and that van Sloan is Dutch anyway
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:59 PM   #105
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MinnesotaBrant View Post
You actually do get money if you are related even distlantly to a promanant Jewish family they do that . I told a nice lady that I was related to the van sloans. She made some inquiry’s and they said that they never heard of me and that van Sloan is Dutch anyway
You do realize that you can be Dutch and Jewish right?
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:12 PM   #106
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
You realize, of course, there are those here who get the joke, right?

I was sarcastic too.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:15 PM   #107
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Tell me, is there anyone who can save us from the Rothchilds? I mean your videos are a good start but won't be enough. We'll need a leader to rally around, don't you think?
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:20 PM   #108
MinnesotaBrant
Illuminator

You do realize that you can be Dutch and Jewish right?
the Name Sloan in connected to an uberrich Jewish Clan that will give you money just for being related. and the Name Van Sloan is Dutch and you do not get money for it
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:24 PM   #109
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
The world is controlled by the (((Rothschilds))). Period.

I think this makes the case more clearly.

I don't care how many parentheses they get. If they're gonna control the world I just wish they'd do a better job of it.

Find a nice Jewish boy to be POTUS, for starters.

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:27 PM   #110
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

the Name Sloan in connected to an uberrich Jewish Clan that will give you money just for being related. and the Name Van Sloan is Dutch and you do not get money for it
Are you serious? You don't think it's possible to have the name Van Sloan and be Jewish? It's unlikely sure but do you really not think it's possible?
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:32 PM   #111
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

China got all those intellectual property rights because Western Companies were lured into believing that it was worth it to sell their product in a huge Chinese market. That had nothing to do with the Rothchilds.

Would you like to know the real force that runs the world?

It's called the Law of Unintended Consequences

Patents need to be protected for each country. Most North American SMBs disregard China in the process and so they end up being plagiarized which is quite beneficial for China because they save all the research and development efforts. Technically it’s legal but really a pain for us.

Also you might want to learn about this folk:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

China is known to be on an anti-capitalism mission since 1950. So I don’t think it will end any time soon.

I cannot prove the link with the Rothschilds yet but China is the big winner in all this so their association is implied. And according to the video I posted their communist system is already in place and is easier to manipulate. So the Rothschilds are most likely on top of China.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:35 PM   #112
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Patents need to be protected for each country. Most North American SMBs disregard China in the process and so they end up being plagiarized which is quite beneficial for China because they save all the research and development efforts. Technically it’s legal but really a pain for us.

Also you might want to learn about this folk:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

China is known to be on an anti-capitalism mission since 1950. So I don’t think it will end any time soon.

I cannot prove the link with the Rothschilds yet but China is the big winner in all this so their association is implied. And according to the video I posted their communist system is already in place and is easier to manipulate. So the Rothschilds are most likely on top of China.
I think you'll find that the Chinese Communist Party has rather efficient ways of dealing with anyone who thinks they are on top in China and aren't the head of the Chinese Communist Party.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:36 PM   #113
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Tell me, is there anyone who can save us from the Rothchilds? I mean your videos are a good start but won't be enough. We'll need a leader to rally around, don't you think?

Nobody can save us from the Rothschilds. All you can do is cooperate with them if you can increase their profits obviously.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:40 PM   #114
MinnesotaBrant
Illuminator

Are you serious? You don't think it's possible to have the name Van Sloan and be Jewish? It's unlikely sure but do you really not think it's possible?
Sloans are the ones with the money Sloan means priest in Hebrew and van Sloan means high priest but van sloans are not th e ones that give you the money because they are not rich and part of the Jewish line
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:42 PM   #115
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Sloans are the ones with the money Sloan means priest in Hebrew and van Sloan means high priest but van sloans are not th e ones that give you the money because they are not rich and part of the Jewish line
It looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:48 PM   #116
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

I think you'll find that the Chinese Communist Party has rather efficient ways of dealing with anyone who thinks they are on top in China and aren't the head of the Chinese Communist Party.

Maybe they have a long history together. Remember the Rothschilds are manipulating us since a century ago.

They also turned the Catholic Church against us by using the 7 capital sins for marketing purposes and for manipulating the stock market like you saw in the video.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:51 PM   #117
trustbutverify
Philosopher

I was sarcastic too.
Is that a yes or a no?

Wollen owns the stage
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:52 PM   #118
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period.

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Is that a yes or a no?

If it was sarcasm then: yes, otherwise: no.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:55 PM   #119
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe they have a long history together. Remember the Rothschilds are manipulating us since a century ago.

They also turned the Catholic Church against us by using the 7 capital sins for marketing purposes and for manipulating the stock market like you saw in the video.
Oh I wasn't serious when I said your videos were a good start. I didn't watch them. I was just trying to get you to answer "Trump" to my question because I thought it would be funny.
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:58 PM   #120
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period.

Oh I wasn't serious when I said your videos were a good start. I didn't watch them. I was just trying to get you to answer "Trump" to my question because I thought it would be funny.

Well the left wing has a direct link with globalism in their desperate attempts to get new voters.

It’s the same thing in the USA, Canada, France, Germany and England!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories