ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:01 PM   #121
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post
Well the left wing has a direct link with globalism in their desperate attempts to get new voters.

It’s the same thing in the USA, Canada, France, Germany and England!
What is “the left wing”?
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:02 PM   #122
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well the left wing has a direct link with globalism in their desperate attempts to get new voters.

It’s the same thing in the USA, Canada, France, Germany and England!
You should spend more time interacting with the real world. Maybe travel a bit. Once you see a bit more of it, you might understand why no one entity or group could ever "control" it. Not to be mean here, but this is really childish thinking.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:03 PM   #123
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
What is “the left wing”?

The Liberals or the Democrats.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:03 PM   #124
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

I can't post evidence yet because I'm still below the 15 posts mark.
the Rothschilds family is owning 80% of the world's wealth
Show me the Rothschild's wealth in Communist China and Russia?

China's GDP is about to overtake the USA.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:03 PM   #125
Steve
Philosopher

The Liberals or the Democrats.
Which ones?
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:06 PM   #126
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You should spend more time interacting with the real world. Maybe travel a bit. Once you see a bit more of it, you might understand why no one entity or group could ever "control" it. Not to be mean here, but this is really childish thinking.

You haven’t even watched the Europe’s Doom video so I don’t think you will bother following real news like all the acid attacks on a weekly basis in England, the burning churches in France or the girls raped in Germany by the migrants.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:07 PM   #127
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Which ones?

Canada: Liberals
USA: Democrats
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:09 PM   #128
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

You haven’t even watched the Europe’s Doom video.....
No. I studied economics.

Link us to an economic paper that says the Rothchilds own 80% of the world's wealth or everyone will assume you were simply lying.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:16 PM   #129
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
No. I studied economics.

Link us to an economic paper that says the Rothchilds own 80% of the world's wealth or everyone will assume you were simply lying.

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are worth 65 trillion dollars:
https://www.prisonplanet.com/rothsch...the-world.html

And they most likely have hidden funds.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:17 PM   #130
Thermal
Philosopher

Prison Planet, I see.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:26 PM   #131
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

The world’s wealth being $90 trillion dollars:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...art-2015-12-18

Makes them owning 72% of the world’s wealth. Sorry for the 8% uncertainty.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:27 PM   #132
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are worth 65 trillion dollars.

1) The Rothchilds do not have 65 trillion dollars.
The Rothschild family is rich, but claims that they have a net worth of $500 trillion and own 80% of the world's wealth are grossly exaggerated. Conspiracy theories concerning the Rothschild family date back to the 18th century, and the family’s wealth was largely responsible for the anti-semitic belief that “Jews control the world’s money supply.”

In 2015, the Rothschild Group’s annual revenue was approximately $500 million. In comparison, the world’s largest company, Walmart, has an annual revenue of nearly $500 billion.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ro...family-wealth/

2) "most likely have hidden funds" means you haven't got a clue.

You just got caught lying in your first 15 posts.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:30 PM   #133
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Makes them owning 72% of the world’s wealth. Sorry for the 8% uncertainty.
Explain how Walmart turns over 10 times more money than the entire Rothchild family?

You can't can you? You simply make up crap.

......only one member of the Rothschild family is included among Forbes’ 2015 list of the world’s billionaires: Benjamin de Rothschild, who was ranked at number #1121 with a net worth of $1.61 billion.

Last edited by Matthew Ellard; 2nd December 2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:34 PM   #134
MinnesotaBrant
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
Google translate translates Sloan into swan in Hebrew though it could have other meanings. The surname Van though is dutch
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:36 PM   #135
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

These world government CTs bring up the same question a god ruled universe does: If these people control the world, why are they letting so much war and disease continue?
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:38 PM   #136
Axxman300
Illuminator

Join us:

https://www.rothschildandco.com/en/c...als/vacancies/

Pay is great, great benefits. What are you waiting for?
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:39 PM   #137
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
1) The Rothchilds do not have 65 trillion dollars.

The Rothschild family is rich, but claims that they have a net worth of $500 trillion and own 80% of the world's wealth are grossly exaggerated. Conspiracy theories concerning the Rothschild family date back to the 18th century, and the family’s wealth was largely responsible for the anti-semitic belief that “Jews control the world’s money supply.”

In 2015, the Rothschild Group’s annual revenue was approximately $500 million. In comparison, the world’s largest company, Walmart, has an annual revenue of nearly $500 billion.

2) "most likely have hidden funds" means you haven't got a clue.

You just got caught lying in your first 15 posts.

Snopes, Wikipedia, Google, Facebook and Twitter are all manipulating facts.

They own the Federal Reserve and you think Walmart is richer? They have funded the Second Word War and denounced their own Jew compatriots for their agenda!
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:43 PM   #138
Steve
Philosopher

Canada: Liberals
USA: Democrats
And Europe? Asia? South America? They are all part of the world. The world that the Rothschilds control. Remember?
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:44 PM   #139
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Join us:

https://www.rothschildandco.com/en/c...als/vacancies/

Pay is great, great benefits. What are you waiting for?

I might join them actually but I already got a different interesting job actually and my own innovative company.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:46 PM   #140
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
These world government CTs bring up the same question a god ruled universe does: If these people control the world, why are they letting so much war and disease continue?
Profit?
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:47 PM   #141
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

And Europe? Asia? South America? They are all part of the world. The world that the Rothschilds control. Remember?

The same thing. Macron, Merkel, etc. are all left wing. I just don’t know the name of their party.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:49 PM   #142
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

What is “the left wing”?
The one on the other side of the fuselage from the right wing?
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:54 PM   #143
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

I think the OP probably hasn't tumbled yet to the fact that there is one poster in this thread who is being serious, and the other 32 or so are extracting the urine.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:55 PM   #144
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

- They want to control entire populations
- They are looking to depopulate
- I know they are interested in AI which will add to their absolute control
- I know Zuckerberg is related to the Rockefellers so he most likely share all of our data to anticipate our moves
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:56 PM   #145
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

The same thing. Macron, Merkel, etc. are all left wing. I just don’t know the name of their party anything at all.
Fixed that for you.
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:57 PM   #146
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Total global wealth is approximately 360 trillion USD. 80% of which is 288 trillion. Now you're claiming the Rothchilds are sharing 18% with the Rockefellers. Just how much wealth do you think the Jew bankers have "hidden"?

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:02 PM   #147
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Nobody can save us from the Rothschilds. All you can do is cooperate with them if you can increase their profits obviously.
If that's true you're doing it wrong.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:03 PM   #148
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period.

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
I think the OP probably hasn't tumbled yet to the fact that there is one poster in this thread who is being serious, and the other 32 or so are extracting the urine.

I’ve been researching the subject for the last 8 years and I’m freely sharing my conclusions which I think are 90% right.

According to you voting for the left wing Democrats with their open borders, post-birth abortions, sanctuary cities and transgenders competing against women agenda is a perfectly normal logic?!?

Last edited by philippeb8; 2nd December 2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:08 PM   #149
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Fixed that for you.

I meant: don’t know / don’t care enough to search for their name.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:18 PM   #150
deaman
Philosopher

C'mon....everyone knows Disney everything.
deaman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:20 PM   #151
sackett
Philosopher

Nah ha ha!

Because it amuses them to toy with the weak!

Like you.

Rage against the Roths, or cringe before them! It matters not, they will plunge you into fire or ice or filth, just as it pleases them!

Evil. Evil!!!! EVIL! It makes them wet!

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:29 PM   #152
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Total global wealth is approximately 360 trillion USD. 80% of which is 288 trillion. Now you're claiming the Rothchilds are sharing 18% with the Rockefellers. Just how much wealth do you think the Jew bankers have "hidden"?

The following site reports $90 trillion dollars:

I don’t want to play with numbers because I’m no economist but the fact is the Rothschilds are the richest on the planet and not all of their fortune is known to the public.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:37 PM   #153
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

I’ve been researching the subject for the last 8 years
A newbie then.

I've been a voter and a politically savvy citizen for almost 50 years

and I’m freely sharing my conclusions which I think are 90% right.
Well, you are entitled to your opinions - that doesn't make them right

According to you voting for the left wing Democrats with their open borders agenda
If our left wing politicians supported open borders, I would not vote for them...

BTW, just so you know, the "Democrats are for open borders" meme is a false narrative, created by Trump and his idiot disciples, to misrepresent the Democrat's actual policy.

post-birth abortions agenda
Another fiction, this time created by extremely violent, anti-abortion activists (and only parroted by Trump)

sanctuary cities agenda
I prefer to think of them as "Humanitarian Cities" or Common Decency Cities".

and transgenders competing against women agenda is a perfectly normal logic?!?
What, if anything has any of this to do with the Rothchild's power and wealth?

Its clear from your postings so far that you have spent far too much of your time down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory echo chambers
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:41 PM   #154
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

In my day, it was the DuPonts who were going to enslave the world and depopulate the planet leaving only the elites. I wonder whatever happened to them... fell off the radar by the look of it.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:41 PM   #155
trustbutverify
Philosopher

The following site reports $90 trillion dollars:

I don’t want to play with numbers because I’m no economist but the fact is the Rothschilds are the richest on the planet and not all of their fortune is known to the public.
The site you linked to is examining money, not wealth. You originally claimed the Jew Banker Family controlled 80% of the world's wealth. Did you actually mean liquid assets... is that it?

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:51 PM   #156
MinnesotaBrant
Illuminator

In my day, it was the DuPonts who were going to enslave the world and depopulate the planet leaving only the elites. I wonder whatever happened to them... fell off the radar by the look of it.
I had a Teacher in high school who was a Dupont, very nice lady. I never heard that they were going to cover the world. In paint.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:51 PM   #157
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

A newbie then.

I've been a voter and a politically savvy citizen for almost 50 years

Well, you are entitled to your opinions - that doesn't make them right

If our left wing politicians supported open borders, I would not vote for them...

BTW, just so you know, the "Democrats are for open borders" meme is a false narrative, created by Trump and his idiot disciples, to misrepresent the Democrat's actual policy.

Another fiction, this time created by extremely violent, anti-abortion activists (and only parroted by Trump)

I prefer to think of them as "Humanitarian Cities" or Common Decency Cities".

What, if anything has any of this to do with the Rothchild's power and wealth?

Its clear from your postings so far that you have spent far too much of your time down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory echo chambers

I’m not going to argue national politics but I have evidence for everything I said. I was thinking of moving to LA but I heard this sanctuary city is now a third world city with all the homeless people and illegal immigrants. Why Canadians have to go through the complex legal process when other nations are allowed illegally? What you’re saying is not consistent.

Again the globalists are manipulating Hollywood, the mainstream media, the social media and the left wing politicians.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:56 PM   #158
Steve
Philosopher

I’m not going to argue national politics but I have evidence for everything I said. I was thinking of moving to LA but I heard this sanctuary city is now a third world city with all the homeless people and illegal immigrants. Why Canadians have to go through the complex legal process when other nations are allowed illegally? What you’re saying is not consistent.

Again the globalists are manipulating Hollywood, the mainstream media, the social media and the left wing politicians.
Make it easy on yourself. Just name the things that are not controlled by the rich and powerful.
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:58 PM   #159
philippeb8
Critical Thinker

Make it easy on yourself. Just name the things that are not controlled by the rich and powerful.

Probably the US military is not under their full control yet.
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:02 PM   #160
Steve
Philosopher

Probably the US military is not under their full control yet.
There ya go. This thread can be closed now. There is nothing more to be said.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories