IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Old 13th January 2020, 01:04 PM   #2361
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gamolon View Post
So what happened to the other two universities and the two (at least two) survey companies you asked to take readings?
I'm sure he has excuses for each one. For example:

Old 13th January 2020, 01:07 PM   #2362
Gamolon
Master Poster

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2020, 02:16 PM   #2363
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Usual ignorant delusions and lies about "TR" (theory of relativity)

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
TR is not capable to comprehend physic responsible for :...
14 January 2020 Bjarne: Usual ignorant delusions and lies about "TR" (theory of relativity)
The main delusion is that his RR, etc, delusions that comprehend nothing are supported by gaps in mainstream comprehension. Lot of lies about non-relativistic phenomena, e.g. the origins of oceans.
  1. The debated dark flow is comprehended as an effect of gravity from mass outside of the visible universe.
  2. GR explains dark energy (a positive cosmological constant).
  3. Dark matter as non-baryonic particles is the realm of quantum mechanics.
  4. Repeats an deluded lie that the Pioneer Anomalies are no comprehended as a thermal recoil effect.
  5. 'Oumuamua's non-gravitational acceleration is possibly solar radiation pressure.
  6. The Allais Effect has been debunked.
  7. "The planet X inclination pattern" gibberish.
    There is no planet called X. There were proposed Planet X's to explain orbital irregularities that lead to the discovery of Pluto. There is suggestions of massive trans-Neptunian objects that are labeled "Planet X"'s.
  8. "Spooky Alignment of Quasars Across Billions of Light-years" is not relativity.
  9. "Mysterious Ring Galaxies" is not relativity.
  10. A "Arp. Halton Controversy" lie.
    Arp. Halton had invalid ideas about quasars, e.g. being ejected from galaxies because he basically imagined alignments. There was no controversy because his invalid ideas were ignored.
  11. "Mysterious dance of dwarf galaxies" is not relativity.
  12. A "Jupiter's Migration Miracle" lie and not relativity .
    Models using Newtonian gravity show that the current Solar System results from a Jupiter migrating from closer to the Sun from the textbook physics of interaction with Saturn, etc.
  13. A "Extrasolar Hot Jupiter: Planets That 'Shouldn’t Exist'" lie and not relativity .
    Hot Jupiters were a surprising discovery with current explanations.
  14. The origins of Earth's oceans is not relativity !
  15. The history of Mercury is not relativity !
  16. A deluded "what we have is noting as speculation" lie about the origin of the Moon and not relativity!
    Origin of the Moon
  17. "Mysterious Ultra-Red Galaxies" are not relativity.
  18. A deluded "how did some galaxies without dark matter form" question and not relativity.
  19. "More than 99,9999999999999999999 % of the universe, we dont understand" insanity.
    We understand close to 100% of the universe - that is the Lambda-CDM cosmology model + the Standard Model.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2020, 08:59 AM   #2364
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Breaking the Fourth Wall for a Moment

I'd like to ask everyone to lay off Bjarne for a bit. He just gave us a good hunk of content with the whole "Dark Flow proven by eclipse" storyline, but now that the eclipse has passed and there are no readings to discuss, trying to drag out that arc will just result in increasingly sad "excuses for the plot holes" posts like the one below:

Yes but invoice for the repair was first pay last week, so the meter was send back too late
Let's all give Bjarne a rest so he can come up with some new content. I'm largely pleased with how the last arc played out, even though it ended with more of a whimper than anything else. If we keep harping on the lackluster conclusion it will only draw out efforts to either continue the storyline or worse yet, encourage Bjarne to try and use it as the basis for the next arc. There isn't enough meat on those bones for another arc. Anything else derived from it will be a thin broth indeed.
Old 14th January 2020, 01:19 PM   #2365
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Agreed.

Hans
Old 14th January 2020, 02:08 PM   #2366
malbui
Beauf

I'm happy for Bjarne to stay on as showrunner, but I reckon he needs to bring in a really top-notch script editor to keep things tight and avoid repetition, and also hire a good scientific advisor to make sure the pseudoscience at least sounds coherent and vaguely plausible.

Might also be worth planning a season of say 10 really chunky episodes rather than a full 23-episode run that risks getting flabby in the middle.
Old 14th January 2020, 02:30 PM   #2367
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by malbui View Post
I'm happy for Bjarne to stay on as showrunner, but I reckon he needs to bring in a really top-notch script editor to keep things tight and avoid repetition, and also hire a good scientific advisor to make sure the pseudoscience at least sounds coherent and vaguely plausible.

Might also be worth planning a season of say 10 really chunky episodes rather than a full 23-episode run that risks getting flabby in the middle.

I disagree on the need for a science advisor. Bjarne’s complete disconnect from real science is the core of the humor. It would be like having Archie from “Duffy’s Tavern” consult a dictionary before speaking or having Cliff Calvin fact check. Having Bjarne work with someone who actually understands science at a layman’s level or better would ruin the joke.

I agree with you on the need for tighter runs. This one, despite the flabby finish, was tight, fast, and stuck to the core until just before the end. We’ve had a LOT of flabby, haphazard episodes from Bjarne. I think the first 85% to 90% of this run should be Bjarne’s targeted quality level from here on out.
Old 14th January 2020, 02:43 PM   #2368
Mojo
Mostly harmless

The next eclipse isn’t until June, so Bjarne should have plenty of time to get everything ready.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2020, 03:41 PM   #2369
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

As far as I know Bjarne is not doing this with any intention to troll.

The fact that he often makes insulting comments doesn't mean we have to be insulting in return.

No virtue signalling here, I have been joining in on pile-ons quite a lot in the past, I have often been one of the worst offenders.
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2020, 04:03 PM   #2370
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Robin View Post
As far as I know Bjarne is not doing this with any intention to troll.

The fact that he often makes insulting comments doesn't mean we have to be insulting in return.

No virtue signalling here, I have been joining in on pile-ons quite a lot in the past, I have often been one of the worst offenders.

I am convinced he is trolling. I do not believe for one second that he is sincere. I am playing along with what I consider to be an obvious piece of extended performance art. I am not trying to be insulting or mean. I am trying to offer sincere and constructive feedback to someone who is putting a lot of effort into a comedy routine.
Old 14th January 2020, 08:15 PM   #2371
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

... DTU's CG 5 was in USA for calibration, and was not home 10 January .
He mentions the DTU which first appeared in this thread over a year ago: 6 June 2018 Bjarne: A "DFA is soon a indisputable fact" lie by linking to one of his PDFs on the internet.

What he has is a November 10, 2017 "Extension to the Cause of the Allais Effect Solved" paper in the dubious 'Frontiers of Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology' journal. No reputable journal would accept a paper that does not give proper credit to the people who collected the data or even give the data! The uncited "DTU (Denmark)" did some gravimeter readings near the Scoresbysund airport from 7 August 21.50 UTC to 8 August at 09.08.

The lie is that he predicted "about 50 µGal" in his previous article when it was 35 μGal (±10 μGal). His prediction has a maximum force and so acceleration at the time of he eclipse. No measurements were done at the time of the eclipse! The measured peak is hours after the eclipse. Thus 7 June 2018 Bjarne: A "35 μGal (±10 μGal) significant anomaly at the time measurement was done" double lie.

DTU = Technical University of Denmark.

Last edited by Reality Check; 14th January 2020 at 08:21 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2020, 03:18 AM   #2372
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

While we’re waiting for Bjarne’s next installment, here’s an article about the aether, the inspiration and model for Bjarne’s mythical “Dark Flow.”

The Eternal Quest for Aether, the Cosmic Stuff That Never Was

Quote:
Aristotle called it the fifth element. Alchemists thought it was the key to the philosopher’s stone. Scientists believed it was the stuff light moved through. But it never existed at all.
One of the parts I find the most interesting is that the death of the aether theory lead to the theory of the universal speed of light. This in turn is what lead to Relativity. The death of the theory Bjarne’s character is championing in rebranded form lead to the theory he claims to be attacking.
Old 25th January 2020, 09:47 AM   #2373
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

AH, Bjarne seems to have taken a holiday from this forum, as he usually does when the going gets rough.

Hans
Old 25th January 2020, 02:35 PM   #2374
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
AH, Bjarne seems to have taken a holiday from this forum, as he usually does when the going gets rough.

Hans

That or “Solon” is a sock puppet account of his and he’s just switching up the nonsense being peddled for humor value.
Old 25th January 2020, 04:30 PM   #2375
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

That or “Solon” is a sock puppet account of his and he’s just switching up the nonsense being peddled for humor value.
No dice. Solon writes fine English, and has a totally different agenda.

Hans
Old 25th January 2020, 08:32 PM   #2376
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

No dice. Solon writes fine English, and has a totally different agenda.

Solon could be his sober persona and Bjarne what he does when he falls off the wagon.
Old 25th January 2020, 09:52 PM   #2377
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Do you think any of these physics crackpots ever read each other's theories and think "what a crackpot"?
Old 26th January 2020, 10:34 AM   #2378
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Do you think any of these physics crackpots ever read each other's theories and think "what a crackpot"?
Well, if you notice, they mostly avoid discussing with each other. Which is a bit interesting: While they presumably view anybody who disagree with them as crackpots, they obviously strongly prefer to discuss with scientifically minded people.

Hans
Old 26th January 2020, 10:35 AM   #2379
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Solon could be his sober persona and Bjarne what he does when he falls off the wagon.
Well, I don't wanna discuss persons in this thread, but if those two are the same IRL, that person has some SERIOUS isues!

Hans
Old 27th January 2020, 06:46 AM   #2380
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Well, I don't wanna discuss persons in this thread, but if those two are the same IRL, that person has some SERIOUS isues!
Just imagine how much worse it would be for them if the mods found evidence of sock puppetry!
Old 27th January 2020, 11:12 AM   #2381
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Just imagine how much worse it would be for them if the mods found evidence of sock puppetry!
A drop in the ocean, IMHO.

Hans
Old 26th February 2020, 07:21 AM   #2382
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Smile

Yes but invoice for the repair was first pay last week, so the meter was send back too late
Bjarne,

Any fresh material?

We're currently having a bit of a drought of good anti-science crack-pottery. I'm having to get my "point and laugh" fix from a guy claiming the Sun only emits gamma rays and that the void of space has no light. He doesn't put a FRACTION of the effort into his act that you do.

I'll understand if you've decided to retire from your act. It must take a lot of time to put together the high quality BS levels you typically maintain. The current lackluster posers really highlight just how good your high points were.
Old 8th March 2020, 11:01 AM   #2383
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Or, Bjarne could use his "holiday" to actually read up on some science (don't worry, Bjarne, we won't tell anybody). I suggest starting with the law of thermodynamics. Unlike e.g. the theory of relativity, it is pretty easy to understand, the mathematics is accessible without a college degree, and it has been verified daily for a couple of centuries.

In fact I recommend this for all who are trying to invent any kind of alternative cosmology: Learn thermodynamics and see if your thesis complies with it. If it doesn't, you have made some mistake.

Hans
Old 12th March 2020, 05:24 AM   #2384
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I have found that crackpot spouters usually avoid doing talking directly with other crackpot spouters since they get into disagreements as to which crackpot physics is actually the correct crackpot physics so things never get resolved.

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2020, 01:02 PM   #2385
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Well, it seems they do recognize BS, as long as it isn't their own.

Hans
Old 14th March 2020, 08:13 AM   #2386
Bjarne
Illuminator

The lunar eclipse on 7 August 18.20 UTC 2017, - was predicted to be a possible event to test the consequences of the MTR

Several universities (on the northern hemisphere) was encouraged to measure Acceleration Due to Gravity on that day.
Unfortunately, only DTU (Denmark) promised to see what they could do as they had a gravity measurement project going on in Greenland anyway (measuring how fast the inland ice is melting).
At the time of contacting DTU, the measurement teams had already scheduled the 2017 summer measurement missions to Greenland as well as the time to arrive at and leave various measurement places.

Early in the morning on 7 August (the day of the Lunar Eclipse), the team had scheduled to fly (by helicopter) from an inland measurement station and to Scorebysund airport and then to continue measuring ADG near that airport - 12 hours before and after the lunar eclipse - starting in the morning of 7 August and until morning on the following day, 8 August.
However, bad weather delayed the flight to the airport, and the gravity measurement (the day of the eclipse) was not started until 21.50 UTC.
This was 3.5 hours after the culmination of the lunar eclipse. The measurement was competed 9.00 UTC a clock in the morning.
An CG5 relative and A10 gravimeter was used. The measurement result is shown by the 2 graphs below.

Uncorrected

Tidal and Earth Correction

The relative instrument revealed a 30μGal anomaly (sinus curve).
The absolute A10 gravimeter did not detect anything.

The explanation of what really was going on very early that morning is: that all kind of gravimeters can only measure (more or less) a vertical (addition) force vector.
The absolute A10 gravimeter do not allow much deviation from “absolute vertical”.
However, the CG5 relative gravimeter, allows (relative to the A10) much larger deviation.

From the CG5-data we can see that the anomaly lasted 4 hours.
The rotation speed of earth, at the surface of the Earth is at that position of the earth (Scorebysund) about 600 km/h.
Which mean that the CG5 could detect the anomaly from start to culmination, on a 1200 km path. (and after that also also fading out 2 hours / on a 1200 km path)

At the anomaly culmination point the additional force vector is pointing (more or less) straight into the earth.

The coordinates for Scorebysund are: Latitude: 70.483°N - Longitude: 21.95°W.
The rotation of the Earth brought the gravimeter (placed on Latitude: 70.483°N) to an almost perfect measurement position, - where a significant part of the unknown force that day could be measured. (However the perfect latitude is still not known, - but we are very close)

It will of course be time consuming to fintune / measure exactly which latitude is the perfect masureemnet position ( whether it is further north or south relative to Latitude: 70.483°N)

So soon this exact position if found it is expected that all kind of gravimeters is able to measure that unknown force.
The exact position cannot be many hundred kilometers away (north/south) from Scorebysund (Latitude: 70.483°N).
To confirm the theory further (and as fast as possible) measurement close to latitude: 70.483°N must have highest priority.

It is now easy to predict exactly what time this anomaly is possible to measure, hence also what time the anomaly will culminate (morning,evening, night etc.).
See the image above for reference

Last edited by Bjarne; 14th March 2020 at 08:50 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2020, 11:57 AM   #2387
steenkh
Philosopher

Hi Bjarne, welcome back.

There is no source for your graphs, and the description of the axes are illegible. Surely, you must have got these graphs from the highly interesting research papers that the DTU team has published in the 2 1/2 years that passed since measurements. What does the DTU team suggest as an explanation for the supposed anomaly?

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2020, 01:12 PM   #2388
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
Hi Bjarne, welcome back.
There is no source for your graphs,
Click at the images, its simple Excel based on data

Quote:
and the description of the axes are illegible.
I do not understand your question

Quote:
Surely, you must have got these graphs from the highly interesting research papers that the DTU team has published in the 2 1/2 years that passed since measurements. What does the DTU team suggest as an explanation for the supposed anomaly?
Irrelevant, no one can imagine how much of our paradigm really is "off". So there is only one option, - not to trust your instrument.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2020, 02:18 PM   #2389
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Click at the images, its simple Excel based on data
Then provide the underlying data.

I do not understand your question
Your attachments have such crappy resolution that it is difficult to read them. What part of that is difficult for you to understand?

Irrelevant, no one can imagine how much of our paradigm really is "off". So there is only one option, - not to trust your instrument.
Baloney.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2020, 03:39 PM   #2390
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Bjarne repeats his insane lie about the lunar eclipse on 7 August 18.20 UTC 2017

The lunar eclipse on 7 August 18.20 UTC 2017, - was predicted to be a possible event to test the consequences of the MTR
Bjarne repeats his insane lie about the lunar eclipse on 7 August 18.20 UTC 2017.
The DTU measured that there was a peak in their gravimeter measurements hours after the time of the eclipse which they did not manage to record. That is what would be expected for a delayed change in rock density caused by a change in temperature, for example a little thing called dawn!
Bjarne predicted a peak in their gravimeter measurements at the time of the eclipse which is not even in the data and Bjarne knows that ! Thus the insanity of his lie.

Bjarne's usual stupidity of unsourced graphs. A probable "30μGal anomaly" lie when in 2018 it was "35 μGal (±10 μGal)". Lots of ignorant gibberish.
Bjarne probably has a deluded "Tidal and Earth Correction" lie. Many years of abysmal ignorance of physics suggests that Bjarne is incapable of applying real physical corrections to data. The "corrected" graph looks like he just moved a set of data up which would be stupid given that tidal correction change with time.

6 June 2018 Bjarne: A "DFA is soon a indisputable fact" lie by linking to one of his PDFs on the internet.
7 June 2018 Bjarne: A "35 μGal (±10 μGal) significant anomaly at the time measurement was done" double lie.

Last edited by Reality Check; 15th March 2020 at 03:57 PM.
Old 15th March 2020, 09:42 PM   #2391
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Then provide the underlying data.
Your attachments have such crappy resolution that it is difficult to read them. What part of that is difficult for you to understand?
aloney.

Absolute
ID HH MM SS DOY YY g Tide Load Baro Polar
1 22 02 11 219 2017 982614664.740 -76.340 -1.040 -0.041 -3.367
2 22 07 17 219 2017 982614574.194 -76.548 -1.071 -0.042 -3.367
3 22 22 11 219 2017 982614672.815 -77.048 -1.157 -0.073 -3.367
4 22 27 11 219 2017 982614582.338 -77.181 -1.185 -0.070 -3.367
5 22 42 11 219 2017 982614670.295 -77.488 -1.264 -0.060 -3.367
6 22 47 11 219 2017 982614578.696 -77.561 -1.288 -0.048 -3.367
7 23 02 11 219 2017 982614669.171 -77.705 -1.356 -0.039 -3.367
8 23 07 11 219 2017 982614580.042 -77.730 -1.376 -0.037 -3.367
9 23 22 11 219 2017 982614662.000 -77.747 -1.429 -0.065 -3.367
10 23 27 10 219 2017 982614576.773 -77.736 -1.444 -0.065 -3.367
11 23 42 10 219 2017 982614659.009 -77.664 -1.478 -0.091 -3.367
12 23 47 11 219 2017 982614582.464 -77.629 -1.486 -0.081 -3.367
13 00 02 10 220 2017 982614664.331 -77.501 -1.500 -0.107 -3.367
14 00 07 10 220 2017 982614583.137 -77.453 -1.500 -0.108 -3.367
15 00 22 11 220 2017 982614661.237 -77.302 -1.491 -0.133 -3.367
16 00 27 11 220 2017 982614572.497 -77.251 -1.484 -0.131 -3.367
17 00 42 11 220 2017 982614658.699 -77.106 -1.450 -0.144 -3.367
18 00 47 11 220 2017 982614576.738 -77.061 -1.434 -0.155 -3.367
19 01 02 10 220 2017 982614667.649 -76.944 -1.374 -0.167 -3.367
20 01 07 10 220 2017 982614573.764 -76.912 -1.350 -0.166 -3.367
21 01 22 11 220 2017 982614661.825 -76.841 -1.265 -0.160 -3.367
22 01 27 11 220 2017 982614575.730 -76.827 -1.232 -0.164 -3.367
23 01 42 10 220 2017 982614661.553 -76.815 -1.122 -0.177 -3.367
24 01 47 11 220 2017 982614572.754 -76.821 -1.081 -0.171 -3.367
25 02 02 11 220 2017 982614662.068 -76.872 -0.948 -0.150 -3.367
26 02 07 11 220 2017 982614573.116 -76.899 -0.900 -0.152 -3.367
27 02 22 10 220 2017 982614660.999 -77.010 -0.745 -0.168 -3.367
28 02 27 11 220 2017 982614578.611 -77.057 -0.689 -0.173 -3.367
29 02 42 10 220 2017 982614660.455 -77.221 -0.516 -0.183 -3.367
30 02 47 11 220 2017 982614566.114 -77.282 -0.455 -0.200 -3.367
31 03 02 10 220 2017 982614662.167 -77.484 -0.266 -0.224 -3.367
32 03 07 11 220 2017 982614566.005 -77.555 -0.201 -0.224 -3.367
33 03 22 11 220 2017 982614657.633 -77.772 -0.000 -0.232 -3.367
34 03 27 11 220 2017 982614570.514 -77.844 0.068 -0.233 -3.367
35 03 42 11 220 2017 982614658.698 -78.052 0.276 -0.255 -3.367
36 03 47 11 220 2017 982614580.808 -78.116 0.345 -0.252 -3.367
37 04 02 11 220 2017 982614663.310 -78.283 0.556 -0.256 -3.367
38 04 07 11 220 2017 982614577.828 -78.328 0.626 -0.263 -3.367
39 04 22 11 220 2017 982614664.617 -78.422 0.834 -0.270 -3.367
40 04 27 11 220 2017 982614581.083 -78.437 0.902 -0.278 -3.367
41 04 42 11 220 2017 982614661.982 -78.422 1.103 -0.314 -3.367
42 04 47 11 220 2017 982614579.018 -78.395 1.168 -0.314 -3.367
43 05 02 11 220 2017 982614666.843 -78.235 1.358 -0.350 -3.367
44 05 07 11 220 2017 982614584.347 -78.154 1.418 -0.341 -3.367
45 05 22 11 220 2017 982614668.829 -77.815 1.591 -0.324 -3.367
46 05 27 11 220 2017 982614575.729 -77.668 1.646 -0.333 -3.367
47 05 42 11 220 2017 982614667.590 -77.117 1.799 -0.356 -3.367
48 05 47 11 220 2017 982614577.503 -76.894 1.846 -0.355 -3.367
49 06 02 10 220 2017 982614669.269 -76.101 1.975 -0.351 -3.367
50 06 07 10 220 2017 982614586.786 -75.793 2.013 -0.344 -3.367
51 06 22 11 220 2017 982614675.275 -74.733 2.115 -0.360 -3.367
52 06 27 11 220 2017 982614577.485 -74.333 2.144 -0.364 -3.367
53 06 42 11 220 2017 982614677.440 -72.987 2.217 -0.364 -3.367
54 06 47 11 220 2017 982614584.714 -72.489 2.236 -0.361 -3.367
55 07 02 10 220 2017 982614669.432 -70.846 2.277 -0.339 -3.367
56 07 07 10 220 2017 982614582.419 -70.248 2.285 -0.337 -3.367
57 07 22 10 220 2017 982614676.399 -68.301 2.294 -0.359 -3.367
58 07 27 10 220 2017 982614577.828 -67.602 2.292 -0.350 -3.367
59 07 42 11 220 2017 982614676.764 -65.355 2.268 -0.318 -3.367
60 07 47 11 220 2017 982614579.511 -64.558 2.255 -0.310 -3.367
61 08 02 10 220 2017 982614677.555 -62.023 2.200 -0.321 -3.367
62 08 07 10 220 2017 982614584.606 -61.132 2.176 -0.318 -3.367
63 08 22 10 220 2017 982614680.364 -58.327 2.091 -0.354 -3.367
64 08 27 10 220 2017 982614587.453 -57.351 2.057 -0.353 -3.367
65 08 42 10 220 2017 982614670.654 -54.305 1.944 -0.325 -3.367
66 08 47 10 220 2017 982614590.036 -53.254 1.901 -0.312 -3.367
67 09 02 10 220 2017 982614683.225 -50.002 1.763 -0.275 -3.367
68 09 07 10 220 2017 982614588.819 -48.889 1.712 -0.262 -3.367
69 09 22 10 220 2017 982614678.743 -45.474 1.552 -0.218 -3.367
70 09 27 10 220 2017 982614581.944 -44.316 1.495 -0.203 -3.367
71 09 42 11 220 2017 982614668.902 -40.785 1.316 -0.180 -3.367
72 09 47 10 220 2017 982614589.961 -39.596 1.254 -0.207 -3.367

Reletive
ID g [µGal] DD MM YY HH MM
1 982614629 07 08 17 21 50
3 982614667 07 08 17 21 51
4 982614609 07 08 17 21 52
5 982614602 07 08 17 21 53
6 982614625 07 08 17 21 54
7 982614613 07 08 17 21 55
8 982614594 07 08 17 21 56
9 982614614 07 08 17 21 57
10 982614610 07 08 17 21 58
11 982614610 07 08 17 21 59
12 982614612 07 08 17 22 00
13 982614610 07 08 17 22 01
14 982614617 07 08 17 22 02
15 982614608 07 08 17 22 03
16 982614611 07 08 17 22 04
17 982614611 07 08 17 22 05
18 982614610 07 08 17 22 06
19 982614608 07 08 17 22 07
20 982614608 07 08 17 22 08
21 982614610 07 08 17 22 09
22 982614612 07 08 17 22 10
23 982614610 07 08 17 22 11
24 982614609 07 08 17 22 12
25 982614605 07 08 17 22 13
26 982614610 07 08 17 22 14
27 982614612 07 08 17 22 15
28 982614610 07 08 17 22 16
29 982614612 07 08 17 22 17
30 982614611 07 08 17 22 18
31 982614612 07 08 17 22 19
32 982614613 07 08 17 22 20
33 982614612 07 08 17 22 21
34 982614609 07 08 17 22 22
35 982614610 07 08 17 22 23
36 982614613 07 08 17 22 24
37 982614613 07 08 17 22 25
38 982614614 07 08 17 22 26
39 982614611 07 08 17 22 27
40 982614611 07 08 17 22 28
41 982614613 07 08 17 22 29
42 982614612 07 08 17 22 30
43 982614613 07 08 17 22 31
44 982614614 07 08 17 22 32
45 982614613 07 08 17 22 33
46 982614614 07 08 17 22 34
47 982614614 07 08 17 22 35
48 982614615 07 08 17 22 36
49 982614614 07 08 17 22 37
50 982614615 07 08 17 22 38
51 982614613 07 08 17 22 39
52 982614615 07 08 17 22 40
53 982614615 07 08 17 22 41
54 982614603 07 08 17 22 42
55 982614612 07 08 17 22 43
56 982614613 07 08 17 22 44
57 982614616 07 08 17 22 45
58 982614615 07 08 17 22 46
59 982614613 07 08 17 22 47
60 982614613 07 08 17 22 48
61 982614615 07 08 17 22 49
62 982614615 07 08 17 22 50
63 982614611 07 08 17 22 51
64 982614610 07 08 17 22 52
65 982614609 07 08 17 22 53
66 982614616 07 08 17 22 54
67 982614615 07 08 17 22 55
68 982614617 07 08 17 22 56
69 982614613 07 08 17 22 57
70 982614616 07 08 17 22 58
71 982614615 07 08 17 22 59
72 982614619 07 08 17 23 00
73 982614618 07 08 17 23 01
74 982614613 07 08 17 23 02
75 982614613 07 08 17 23 03
76 982614616 07 08 17 23 04
77 982614618 07 08 17 23 05
78 982614617 07 08 17 23 06
79 982614615 07 08 17 23 07
80 982614615 07 08 17 23 08
81 982614620 07 08 17 23 09
82 982614617 07 08 17 23 10
83 982614618 07 08 17 23 11
84 982614619 07 08 17 23 12
85 982614618 07 08 17 23 13
86 982614618 07 08 17 23 14
87 982614616 07 08 17 23 15
88 982614617 07 08 17 23 16
89 982614617 07 08 17 23 17
90 982614618 07 08 17 23 18
91 982614618 07 08 17 23 19
92 982614617 07 08 17 23 20
93 982614618 07 08 17 23 21
94 982614613 07 08 17 23 22
95 982614613 07 08 17 23 23
96 982614617 07 08 17 23 24
97 982614618 07 08 17 23 25
98 982614616 07 08 17 23 26
99 982614611 07 08 17 23 27
100 982614613 07 08 17 23 28
101 982614616 07 08 17 23 29
102 982614617 07 08 17 23 30
103 982614618 07 08 17 23 31
104 982614617 07 08 17 23 32
105 982614617 07 08 17 23 33
106 982614618 07 08 17 23 34
107 982614619 07 08 17 23 35
108 982614617 07 08 17 23 36
109 982614618 07 08 17 23 37
110 982614618 07 08 17 23 38
111 982614616 07 08 17 23 39
112 982614615 07 08 17 23 40
113 982614617 07 08 17 23 41
114 982614613 07 08 17 23 42
115 982614614 07 08 17 23 43
116 982614618 07 08 17 23 44
117 982614617 07 08 17 23 45
118 982614617 07 08 17 23 46
119 982614615 07 08 17 23 47
120 982614614 07 08 17 23 48
121 982614616 07 08 17 23 49
122 982614617 07 08 17 23 50
123 982614618 07 08 17 23 51
124 982614617 07 08 17 23 52
125 982614618 07 08 17 23 53
126 982614616 07 08 17 23 54
127 982614617 07 08 17 23 55
128 982614617 07 08 17 23 56
129 982614614 07 08 17 23 57
130 982614614 07 08 17 23 58
131 982614612 07 08 17 23 59
132 982614611 08 08 17 00 00
133 982614611 08 08 17 00 01
134 982614610 08 08 17 00 02
135 982614611 08 08 17 00 03
136 982614613 08 08 17 00 04
137 982614612 08 08 17 00 05
138 982614612 08 08 17 00 06
139 982614610 08 08 17 00 07
140 982614609 08 08 17 00 08
141 982614612 08 08 17 00 09
142 982614612 08 08 17 00 10
143 982614617 08 08 17 00 11
144 982614612 08 08 17 00 12
145 982614611 08 08 17 00 13
146 982614612 08 08 17 00 14
147 982614612 08 08 17 00 15
148 982614617 08 08 17 00 16
149 982614616 08 08 17 00 17
150 982614617 08 08 17 00 18
151 982614614 08 08 17 00 19
152 982614616 08 08 17 00 20
153 982614614 08 08 17 00 21
154 982614614 08 08 17 00 22
155 982614615 08 08 17 00 23
156 982614616 08 08 17 00 24
157 982614617 08 08 17 00 25
158 982614616 08 08 17 00 26
159 982614616 08 08 17 00 27
160 982614615 08 08 17 00 28
161 982614618 08 08 17 00 29
162 982614617 08 08 17 00 30
163 982614616 08 08 17 00 31
164 982614617 08 08 17 00 32
165 982614617 08 08 17 00 33
166 982614617 08 08 17 00 34
167 982614614 08 08 17 00 35
168 982614618 08 08 17 00 36
169 982614618 08 08 17 00 37
170 982614618 08 08 17 00 38
171 982614616 08 08 17 00 39
172 982614616 08 08 17 00 40
173 982614614 08 08 17 00 41
174 982614611 08 08 17 00 42
175 982614612 08 08 17 00 43
176 982614615 08 08 17 00 44
177 982614615 08 08 17 00 45
178 982614614 08 08 17 00 46
179 982614613 08 08 17 00 47
180 982614612 08 08 17 00 48
181 982614614 08 08 17 00 49
182 982614617 08 08 17 00 50
183 982614614 08 08 17 00 51
184 982614615 08 08 17 00 52
185 982614615 08 08 17 00 53
186 982614616 08 08 17 00 54
187 982614615 08 08 17 00 55
188 982614616 08 08 17 00 56
189 982614616 08 08 17 00 57
190 982614616 08 08 17 00 58
191 982614616 08 08 17 00 59
192 982614617 08 08 17 01 00
193 982614616 08 08 17 01 01
194 982614612 08 08 17 01 02
195 982614614 08 08 17 01 03
196 982614617 08 08 17 01 04
197 982614617 08 08 17 01 05
198 982614617 08 08 17 01 06
199 982614616 08 08 17 01 07
200 982614615 08 08 17 01 08
201 982614618 08 08 17 01 09
202 982614617 08 08 17 01 10
203 982614618 08 08 17 01 11
204 982614613 08 08 17 01 12
205 982614613 08 08 17 01 13
206 982614613 08 08 17 01 14
207 982614617 08 08 17 01 15
208 982614615 08 08 17 01 16
209 982614617 08 08 17 01 17
210 982614619 08 08 17 01 18
211 982614618 08 08 17 01 19
212 982614617 08 08 17 01 20
213 982614619 08 08 17 01 21
214 982614613 08 08 17 01 22
215 982614614 08 08 17 01 23
216 982614616 08 08 17 01 24
217 982614618 08 08 17 01 25
218 982614617 08 08 17 01 26
219 982614615 08 08 17 01 27
220 982614615 08 08 17 01 28
221 982614618 08 08 17 01 29
222 982614617 08 08 17 01 30
223 982614618 08 08 17 01 31
224 982614616 08 08 17 01 32
225 982614612 08 08 17 01 33
226 982614614 08 08 17 01 34
227 982614618 08 08 17 01 35
228 982614617 08 08 17 01 36
229 982614616 08 08 17 01 37
230 982614617 08 08 17 01 38
231 982614615 08 08 17 01 39
232 982614619 08 08 17 01 40
233 982614617 08 08 17 01 41
234 982614616 08 08 17 01 42
235 982614615 08 08 17 01 43
236 982614619 08 08 17 01 44
237 982614618 08 08 17 01 45
238 982614617 08 08 17 01 46
239 982614616 08 08 17 01 47
240 982614615 08 08 17 01 48
241 982614618 08 08 17 01 49
242 982614617 08 08 17 01 50
243 982614619 08 08 17 01 51
244 982614618 08 08 17 01 52
245 982614619 08 08 17 01 53
246 982614619 08 08 17 01 54
247 982614619 08 08 17 01 55
248 982614618 08 08 17 01 56
249 982614616 08 08 17 01 57
250 982614619 08 08 17 01 58
251 982614618 08 08 17 01 59
252 982614617 08 08 17 02 00
253 982614618 08 08 17 02 01
254 982614615 08 08 17 02 02
255 982614616 08 08 17 02 03
256 982614618 08 08 17 02 04
257 982614619 08 08 17 02 05
258 982614618 08 08 17 02 06
259 982614616 08 08 17 02 07
260 982614616 08 08 17 02 08
261 982614617 08 08 17 02 09
262 982614618 08 08 17 02 10
263 982614618 08 08 17 02 11
264 982614619 08 08 17 02 12
265 982614617 08 08 17 02 13
266 982614619 08 08 17 02 14
267 982614620 08 08 17 02 15
268 982614620 08 08 17 02 16
269 982614620 08 08 17 02 17
270 982614619 08 08 17 02 18
271 982614620 08 08 17 02 19
272 982614622 08 08 17 02 20
273 982614620 08 08 17 02 21
274 982614613 08 08 17 02 22
275 982614613 08 08 17 02 23
276 982614615 08 08 17 02 24
277 982614618 08 08 17 02 25
278 982614620 08 08 17 02 26
279 982614619 08 08 17 02 27
280 982614618 08 08 17 02 28
281 982614620 08 08 17 02 29
282 982614621 08 08 17 02 30
283 982614626 08 08 17 02 31
284 982614628 08 08 17 02 32
285 982614627 08 08 17 02 33
286 982614628 08 08 17 02 34
287 982614627 08 08 17 02 35
288 982614624 08 08 17 02 36
289 982614624 08 08 17 02 37
290 982614624 08 08 17 02 38
291 982614624 08 08 17 02 39
292 982614626 08 08 17 02 40
293 982614626 08 08 17 02 41
294 982614623 08 08 17 02 42
295 982614623 08 08 17 02 43
296 982614626 08 08 17 02 44
297 982614625 08 08 17 02 45
298 982614624 08 08 17 02 46
299 982614623 08 08 17 02 47
300 982614623 08 08 17 02 48
301 982614625 08 08 17 02 49
302 982614625 08 08 17 02 50
303 982614625 08 08 17 02 51
304 982614622 08 08 17 02 52
305 982614625 08 08 17 02 53
306 982614625 08 08 17 02 54
307 982614626 08 08 17 02 55
308 982614625 08 08 17 02 56
309 982614627 08 08 17 02 57
310 982614625 08 08 17 02 58
311 982614624 08 08 17 02 59
312 982614628 08 08 17 03 00
313 982614627 08 08 17 03 01
314 982614625 08 08 17 03 02
315 982614624 08 08 17 03 03
316 982614627 08 08 17 03 04
317 982614627 08 08 17 03 05
318 982614627 08 08 17 03 06
319 982614625 08 08 17 03 07
320 982614624 08 08 17 03 08
321 982614626 08 08 17 03 09
322 982614625 08 08 17 03 10
323 982614627 08 08 17 03 11
324 982614627 08 08 17 03 12
325 982614628 08 08 17 03 13
326 982614628 08 08 17 03 14
327 982614627 08 08 17 03 15
328 982614627 08 08 17 03 16
329 982614622 08 08 17 03 17
330 982614623 08 08 17 03 18
331 982614622 08 08 17 03 19
332 982614623 08 08 17 03 20
333 982614622 08 08 17 03 21
334 982614619 08 08 17 03 22
335 982614620 08 08 17 03 23
336 982614623 08 08 17 03 24
337 982614624 08 08 17 03 25
338 982614622 08 08 17 03 26
339 982614620 08 08 17 03 27
340 982614620 08 08 17 03 28
341 982614625 08 08 17 03 29
342 982614625 08 08 17 03 30
343 982614628 08 08 17 03 31
344 982614628 08 08 17 03 32
345 982614627 08 08 17 03 33
346 982614629 08 08 17 03 34
347 982614629 08 08 17 03 35
348 982614630 08 08 17 03 36
349 982614628 08 08 17 03 37
350 982614629 08 08 17 03 38
351 982614629 08 08 17 03 39
352 982614631 08 08 17 03 40
353 982614632 08 08 17 03 41
354 982614628 08 08 17 03 42
355 982614628 08 08 17 03 43
356 982614629 08 08 17 03 44
357 982614632 08 08 17 03 45
358 982614632 08 08 17 03 46
359 982614628 08 08 17 03 47
360 982614628 08 08 17 03 48
361 982614631 08 08 17 03 49
362 982614631 08 08 17 03 50
363 982614630 08 08 17 03 51
364 982614630 08 08 17 03 52
365 982614631 08 08 17 03 53
366 982614630 08 08 17 03 54
367 982614626 08 08 17 03 55
368 982614625 08 08 17 03 56
369 982614626 08 08 17 03 57
370 982614626 08 08 17 03 58
371 982614626 08 08 17 03 59
372 982614625 08 08 17 04 00
373 982614626 08 08 17 04 01
374 982614627 08 08 17 04 02
375 982614625 08 08 17 04 03
376 982614628 08 08 17 04 04
377 982614632 08 08 17 04 05
378 982614632 08 08 17 04 06
379 982614629 08 08 17 04 07
380 982614630 08 08 17 04 08
381 982614634 08 08 17 04 09
382 982614635 08 08 17 04 10
383 982614633 08 08 17 04 11
384 982614633 08 08 17 04 12
385 982614635 08 08 17 04 13
386 982614635 08 08 17 04 14
387 982614634 08 08 17 04 15
388 982614632 08 08 17 04 16
389 982614634 08 08 17 04 17
390 982614635 08 08 17 04 18
391 982614634 08 08 17 04 19
392 982614634 08 08 17 04 20
393 982614633 08 08 17 04 21
394 982614632 08 08 17 04 22
395 982614632 08 08 17 04 23
396 982614633 08 08 17 04 24
397 982614634 08 08 17 04 25
398 982614634 08 08 17 04 26
399 982614632 08 08 17 04 27
400 982614630 08 08 17 04 28
401 982614633 08 08 17 04 29
402 982614634 08 08 17 04 30
403 982614637 08 08 17 04 31
404 982614634 08 08 17 04 32
405 982614635 08 08 17 04 33
406 982614634 08 08 17 04 34
407 982614636 08 08 17 04 35
408 982614635 08 08 17 04 36
409 982614632 08 08 17 04 37
410 982614631 08 08 17 04 38
411 982614631 08 08 17 04 39
412 982614635 08 08 17 04 40
413 982614635 08 08 17 04 41
414 982614633 08 08 17 04 42
415 982614633 08 08 17 04 43
416 982614636 08 08 17 04 44
417 982614637 08 08 17 04 45
418 982614635 08 08 17 04 46
419 982614633 08 08 17 04 47
420 982614634 08 08 17 04 48
421 982614637 08 08 17 04 49
422 982614637 08 08 17 04 50
423 982614637 08 08 17 04 51
424 982614637 08 08 17 04 52
425 982614635 08 08 17 04 53
426 982614639 08 08 17 04 54
427 982614639 08 08 17 04 55
428 982614640 08 08 17 04 56
429 982614639 08 08 17 04 57
430 982614639 08 08 17 04 58
431 982614638 08 08 17 04 59
432 982614642 08 08 17 05 00
433 982614640 08 08 17 05 01
434 982614638 08 08 17 05 02
435 982614637 08 08 17 05 03
436 982614641 08 08 17 05 04
437 982614642 08 08 17 05 05
438 982614641 08 08 17 05 06
439 982614639 08 08 17 05 07
440 982614638 08 08 17 05 08
441 982614642 08 08 17 05 09
442 982614643 08 08 17 05 10
443 982614643 08 08 17 05 11
444 982614644 08 08 17 05 12
445 982614644 08 08 17 05 13
446 982614644 08 08 17 05 14
447 982614641 08 08 17 05 15
448 982614644 08 08 17 05 16
449 982614644 08 08 17 05 17
450 982614643 08 08 17 05 18
451 982614643 08 08 17 05 19
452 982614643 08 08 17 05 20
453 982614646 08 08 17 05 21
454 982614644 08 08 17 05 22
455 982614647 08 08 17 05 23
456 982614649 08 08 17 05 24
457 982614644 08 08 17 05 25
458 982614646 08 08 17 05 26
459 982614641 08 08 17 05 27
460 982614641 08 08 17 05 28
461 982614645 08 08 17 05 29
462 982614646 08 08 17 05 30
463 982614645 08 08 17 05 31
464 982614644 08 08 17 05 32
465 982614646 08 08 17 05 33
466 982614646 08 08 17 05 34
467 982614646 08 08 17 05 35
468 982614646 08 08 17 05 36
469 982614646 08 08 17 05 37
470 982614647 08 08 17 05 38
471 982614645 08 08 17 05 39
472 982614647 08 08 17 05 40
473 982614645 08 08 17 05 41
474 982614643 08 08 17 05 42
475 982614642 08 08 17 05 43
476 982614645 08 08 17 05 44
477 982614646 08 08 17 05 45
478 982614646 08 08 17 05 46
479 982614642 08 08 17 05 47
480 982614644 08 08 17 05 48
481 982614648 08 08 17 05 49
482 982614648 08 08 17 05 50
483 982614648 08 08 17 05 51
484 982614648 08 08 17 05 52
485 982614649 08 08 17 05 53
486 982614646 08 08 17 05 54
487 982614649 08 08 17 05 55
488 982614648 08 08 17 05 56
489 982614649 08 08 17 05 57
490 982614649 08 08 17 05 58
491 982614647 08 08 17 05 59
492 982614648 08 08 17 06 00
493 982614648 08 08 17 06 01
494 982614646 08 08 17 06 02
495 982614646 08 08 17 06 03
496 982614649 08 08 17 06 04
497 982614648 08 08 17 06 05
498 982614647 08 08 17 06 06
499 982614644 08 08 17 06 07
500 982614645 08 08 17 06 08
501 982614649 08 08 17 06 09
502 982614648 08 08 17 06 10
503 982614648 08 08 17 06 11
504 982614647 08 08 17 06 12
505 982614649 08 08 17 06 13
506 982614649 08 08 17 06 14
507 982614647 08 08 17 06 15
508 982614650 08 08 17 06 16
509 982614649 08 08 17 06 17
510 982614649 08 08 17 06 18
511 982614649 08 08 17 06 19
512 982614651 08 08 17 06 20
513 982614651 08 08 17 06 21
514 982614647 08 08 17 06 22
515 982614647 08 08 17 06 23
516 982614648 08 08 17 06 24
517 982614650 08 08 17 06 25
518 982614649 08 08 17 06 26
519 982614647 08 08 17 06 27
520 982614645 08 08 17 06 28
521 982614649 08 08 17 06 29
522 982614649 08 08 17 06 30
523 982614649 08 08 17 06 31
524 982614649 08 08 17 06 32
525 982614649 08 08 17 06 33
526 982614650 08 08 17 06 34
527 982614649 08 08 17 06 35
528 982614650 08 08 17 06 36
529 982614651 08 08 17 06 37
530 982614649 08 08 17 06 38
531 982614649 08 08 17 06 39
532 982614650 08 08 17 06 40
533 982614650 08 08 17 06 41
534 982614647 08 08 17 06 42
535 982614648 08 08 17 06 43
536 982614650 08 08 17 06 44
537 982614650 08 08 17 06 45
538 982614648 08 08 17 06 46
539 982614647 08 08 17 06 47
540 982614648 08 08 17 06 48
541 982614650 08 08 17 06 49
542 982614649 08 08 17 06 50
543 982614651 08 08 17 06 51
544 982614653 08 08 17 06 52
545 982614651 08 08 17 06 53
546 982614652 08 08 17 06 54
547 982614650 08 08 17 06 55
548 982614651 08 08 17 06 56
549 982614652 08 08 17 06 57
550 982614649 08 08 17 06 58
551 982614650 08 08 17 06 59
552 982614651 08 08 17 07 00
553 982614652 08 08 17 07 01
554 982614649 08 08 17 07 02
555 982614649 08 08 17 07 03
556 982614650 08 08 17 07 04
557 982614649 08 08 17 07 05
558 982614651 08 08 17 07 06
559 982614648 08 08 17 07 07
560 982614647 08 08 17 07 08
561 982614650 08 08 17 07 09
562 982614651 08 08 17 07 10
563 982614652 08 08 17 07 11
564 982614652 08 08 17 07 12
565 982614649 08 08 17 07 13
566 982614650 08 08 17 07 14
567 982614648 08 08 17 07 15
568 982614650 08 08 17 07 16
569 982614653 08 08 17 07 17
570 982614653 08 08 17 07 18
571 982614651 08 08 17 07 19
572 982614652 08 08 17 07 20
573 982614652 08 08 17 07 21
574 982614650 08 08 17 07 22
575 982614650 08 08 17 07 23
576 982614651 08 08 17 07 24
577 982614652 08 08 17 07 25
578 982614652 08 08 17 07 26
579 982614648 08 08 17 07 27
580 982614649 08 08 17 07 28
581 982614651 08 08 17 07 29
582 982614650 08 08 17 07 30
583 982614650 08 08 17 07 31
584 982614649 08 08 17 07 32
585 982614651 08 08 17 07 33
586 982614652 08 08 17 07 34
587 982614651 08 08 17 07 35
588 982614651 08 08 17 07 36
589 982614650 08 08 17 07 37
590 982614650 08 08 17 07 38
591 982614650 08 08 17 07 39
592 982614650 08 08 17 07 40
593 982614651 08 08 17 07 41
594 982614646 08 08 17 07 42
595 982614648 08 08 17 07 43
596 982614649 08 08 17 07 44
597 982614650 08 08 17 07 45
598 982614651 08 08 17 07 46
599 982614648 08 08 17 07 47
600 982614647 08 08 17 07 48
601 982614650 08 08 17 07 49
602 982614653 08 08 17 07 50
603 982614652 08 08 17 07 51
604 982614651 08 08 17 07 52
605 982614649 08 08 17 07 53
606 982614645 08 08 17 07 54
607 982614642 08 08 17 07 55
608 982614649 08 08 17 07 56
609 982614650 08 08 17 07 57
610 982614650 08 08 17 07 58
611 982614649 08 08 17 07 59
612 982614648 08 08 17 08 00
613 982614648 08 08 17 08 01
614 982614644 08 08 17 08 02
615 982614645 08 08 17 08 03
616 982614648 08 08 17 08 04
617 982614647 08 08 17 08 05
618 982614646 08 08 17 08 06
619 982614643 08 08 17 08 07
620 982614644 08 08 17 08 08
621 982614645 08 08 17 08 09
622 982614646 08 08 17 08 10
623 982614644 08 08 17 08 11
624 982614646 08 08 17 08 12
625 982614645 08 08 17 08 13
626 982614647 08 08 17 08 14
627 982614646 08 08 17 08 15
628 982614644 08 08 17 08 16
629 982614646 08 08 17 08 17
630 982614643 08 08 17 08 18
631 982614645 08 08 17 08 19
632 982614645 08 08 17 08 20
633 982614646 08 08 17 08 21
634 982614644 08 08 17 08 22
635 982614642 08 08 17 08 23
636 982614644 08 08 17 08 24
637 982614644 08 08 17 08 25
638 982614644 08 08 17 08 26
639 982614639 08 08 17 08 27
640 982614641 08 08 17 08 28
641 982614639 08 08 17 08 29
642 982614643 08 08 17 08 30
643 982614652 08 08 17 08 31
644 982614643 08 08 17 08 32
645 982614641 08 08 17 08 33
646 982614641 08 08 17 08 34
647 982614641 08 08 17 08 35
648 982614641 08 08 17 08 36
649 982614642 08 08 17 08 37
650 982614642 08 08 17 08 38
651 982614641 08 08 17 08 39
652 982614640 08 08 17 08 40
653 982614638 08 08 17 08 41
654 982614637 08 08 17 08 42
655 982614637 08 08 17 08 43
656 982614644 08 08 17 08 44
657 982614631 08 08 17 08 45
658 982614616 08 08 17 08 46
659 982614628 08 08 17 08 47
660 982614636 08 08 17 08 48
661 982614626 08 08 17 08 49
662 982614629 08 08 17 08 50
663 982614636 08 08 17 08 51
664 982614631 08 08 17 08 52
665 982614629 08 08 17 08 53
666 982614633 08 08 17 08 54
667 982614627 08 08 17 08 55
668 982614634 08 08 17 08 56
669 982614630 08 08 17 08 57
670 982614626 08 08 17 08 58
671 982614622 08 08 17 08 59
672 982614625 08 08 17 09 00
673 982614626 08 08 17 09 01
674 982614629 08 08 17 09 02
675 982614622 08 08 17 09 03
676 982614628 08 08 17 09 04
677 982614629 08 08 17 09 05
678 982614631 08 08 17 09 06
679 982614629 08 08 17 09 07
680 982614629 08 08 17 09 08

Last edited by zooterkin; 18th March 2020 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags to hide vast amount of data
Old 15th March 2020, 09:48 PM   #2392
Bjarne
Illuminator

Last edited by Bjarne; 15th March 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old 16th March 2020, 11:19 AM   #2393
steenkh
Philosopher

Well, before we know that there is an anomaly, we need to know what were the expected values?
What factors would influence the meters? What is the resolution here? As Reality Check suggests, could temperature changes have this effect? Did it rain? Did a truck park nearby, etc. ?

As I asked before, what were comments of the research team?

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2020, 11:51 AM   #2394
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Well, before we know that there is an anomaly, we need to know what were the expected values?
What factors would influence the meters? What is the resolution here? As Reality Check suggests, could temperature changes have this effect? Did it rain? Did a truck park nearby, etc. ?

And, really most important of all, whatever the results are, how do you argue that they support your theory? ... Because your earlier explanation about how Earth is suddenly accelerated "upwards" is nonsense.

Hans
Old 16th March 2020, 12:54 PM   #2395
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Smile

Thank you for coming back Bjarne. During these trying times of working from home when we'd rather not, bog paper shortages, and school closings, it's pleasant to have a bit of absurdist entertainment.
Old 16th March 2020, 01:46 PM   #2396
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Absolute...
A data list that ignores that Bjarne lied.
Bjarne repeats his insane lie about the lunar eclipse on 7 August 18.20 UTC 2017 as pointed out back in June 2018 !

Last edited by Reality Check; 16th March 2020 at 01:48 PM.
Old 16th March 2020, 01:48 PM   #2397
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

The images that show Bjarne lied.
Bjarne repeats his insane lie about the lunar eclipse on 7 August 18.20 UTC 2017 as pointed out back in June 2018 !
Old 16th March 2020, 02:06 PM   #2398
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

And, really most important of all, whatever the results are, how do you argue that they support your theory? ... Because your earlier explanation about how Earth is suddenly accelerated "upwards" is nonsense.

Hans
The main problem with his "Earth is suddenly accelerated "upwards"" gibberish is that is how he predicts a peak at the time of the eclipse. The data not including the time of the eclipse is what makes his assertion of a match a lie. He knows that the peak is hours after the eclipse so that makes his lie insane.
Even the images are manipulated to support his lie. Where is his prediction plotted against the measurements as any high school science student knows is how science is done? By merely stating that he has a peak, he conceals that the data debunks his delusions.

There is also a small lie by omission. Look at the list of data he gives. That is plotted in his first image. So where does the second "Tidal and Earth Correction" image come from? What corrections did he do?

A quote from his "Erratum to “The Cause of the Allais Effect Solved" PDF: "The disagreement between the 2 different kinds of gravimeters is expected to be around maximum 40 μGal". His statement of 30 μGal in his post does not match his prediction. But that "30 μGal" is a lie! Eyeballing his images hives a difference at the peak of 25+/-3 μGal.

Last edited by Reality Check; 16th March 2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 17th March 2020, 09:45 AM   #2399
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
The main problem with his "Earth is suddenly accelerated "upwards"" gibberish is that is how he predicts a peak at the time of the eclipse. The data not including the time of the eclipse is what makes his assertion of a match a lie. He knows that the peak is hours after the eclipse so that makes his lie insane.
Even the images are manipulated to support his lie. Where is his prediction plotted against the measurements as any high school science student knows is how science is done? By merely stating that he has a peak, he conceals that the data debunks his delusions.
Bjarne has cooked the data so much Gordon Ramsay is comparing it to charcoal.

Old 17th March 2020, 09:52 AM   #2400
Bjarne
Illuminator

That day and time , expected is as the anomaly shows

Quote:
Everyone can easy goods temp that day, - for Scorebysund
The temperature variation (during that day and night) was recorded to 8 °C. - 3
The night temperature variation therefore must have been much less than 8 °C.
Such insignificant temperature variation is far from enough to explain the cause of such a significant anomaly that was measured that da

Quote:
Irrelevant

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology