IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 21st January 2021, 11:59 AM   #3001
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

We're gonna need a bigger dead raccoon.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 12:01 PM   #3002
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
March 5th is the new day when everyone will be arrested and Trump will resume his presidency, apparently.
I thought it was the 4th?
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 12:14 PM   #3003
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
March 5th is the new day when everyone will be arrested and Trump will resume his presidency, apparently.
I see it's a Friday.
I guess that'll add to the element of surprise. Who expects an insurrection going into the weekend?
I wonder, will it be early, or later in the day? I'm guessing later.
Old 21st January 2021, 12:29 PM   #3004
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I thought it was the 4th?
I guess the 4th is when Biden will be arrested.
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 12:32 PM   #3005
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

6 weeks - is that the time it takes for Trump to get plastic surgery that will make him look like Biden?
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 03:34 PM   #3006
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

Here, have even more:

From the attached thumbnail in your reply, there was no "rouge" moderator that deleted the posts. His face was just red from embarrassment.
Old 21st January 2021, 06:33 PM   #3007
gregthehammer
Muse

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
I see it's a Friday.
I guess that'll add to the element of surprise. Who expects an insurrection going into the weekend?
I wonder, will it be early, or later in the day? I'm guessing later.
Nobody ever expects a Friday insurrection!

gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2021, 09:04 PM   #3008
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Absurd is as absurd does. I guess we could just look at the logs. Are they privileged in some way?
Friendly Warning: The comments forums at The Hill are complete and total cesspools.really, The kind that just looking at can cause brain damage.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 08:12 AM   #3009
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Friendly Warning: The comments forums at The Hill are complete and total cesspools.really, The kind that just looking at can cause brain damage.
Yippeee, I'm going to dive right in.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 10:12 AM   #3010
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Hot Qanon news!

Ashli Babbit is alive! (maybe in hiding with Archduke Ferdinand?)

I won't post a link to the video "proving" this, but you can find it if you're inclined.

It was sent to me for a critique of the firearms related part of the theory.

It's on a par with the standard JFK nonsense with a side of modern Qanon nuttiness thrown in for good measure (she was a deep cover C.I.A. agent)

I was also sent a video of a retired Air Force Lt. General who is neck deep in the woo. He's so wack he was banned from Fox for floating the story that John McCain was broken by the ChiComs during captivity and was a working "Manchurian Candidate."

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 10:23 AM   #3011
8enotto
Graduate Poster

If the Qresearch files are dearly missed they can begin to reconstruct them on the clear and concise facts from Nostradamus. His writing could become their cornerstone.

Accuracy shouldn't be affected.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 11:47 AM   #3012
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Bathe in Purell if you do so....
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 12:37 PM   #3013
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Ashli Babbit is alive! (maybe in hiding with Archduke Ferdinand?)
Nope. She's banging JFK Jr.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 01:30 PM   #3014
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I recommend OANN comment section for your first deep dive. We've taken over the comment section but you can still mix it up with the die-hard fruit loops and the occasional Roosky trollsky without too much fuss.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 10:00 PM   #3015
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Guess who called in two days after his departure?

Man, that's sad.

President Trump calls One America News, says he is in high spirits and resting up.

https://www.oann.com/president-trump...ent-5238387883
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2021, 11:29 PM   #3016
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Ron Watkins, the son of Jim Watkins AKA "Q" has issued a message on Telegram social platform effectively ending Qanon.

"We gave it our all. Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best as we are able.
We have a new President sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens and respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we believe in the specifics or details regarding officials who have been sworn in.
As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we have made together over the past few years.
Ill have more to say in few days regarding a new project I'mcurrently fleshing out.
God bless"

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55746304

I suggest that the real intent or this message may be to mitigate any legal action against Ron Watkins. I also suggest that as right wing groups are recruiting dissatisfied former Qanon followers, the "new project is probably a right wing thingy.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2021, 01:17 AM   #3017
RolandRat
Muse

It's no crazier then some of the No Planer crap we heard from 9/11 Truthers, if that is any comfort.
One 9/11 "theory" I heard was that it was caused by the NWO using mini-nukes strapped to pigeons and CGI planes as cover.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2021, 01:24 AM   #3018
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
One 9/11 "theory" I heard was that it was caused by the NWO using mini-nukes strapped to pigeons and CGI planes as cover.
that is obviously nonsense, because jet-fuel can melt pigeons, actually.
I checked.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2021, 09:12 AM   #3019
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
that is obviously nonsense, because jet-fuel can melt pigeons, actually.
I checked.
And what a waste of pigeons. When you can have a meal of delicious pigeon breast.

Quote:
Pigeon breast can be pan-fried in just a few minutes on each side to achieve a golden-brown finish with a lovely pink middle. Ideally, choose young birds which have paler, more tender meat. If buying wild pigeon, only buy from a reputable source and carefully check over the meat, avoiding birds with bruised or torn flesh.
https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/ho...-pigeon-breast
Old 23rd January 2021, 11:23 AM   #3020
Carrot Flower King
Muse

^ I find cooked on the crown tastes better than just breast.

Hand me my bottle of pinot noir!
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2021, 05:13 PM   #3021
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
I recommend OANN comment section for your first deep dive. We've taken over the comment section but you can still mix it up with the die-hard fruit loops and the occasional Roosky trollsky without too much fuss.
Oh, I would never interact with their kind. I just want to enjoy their pain. I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 01:06 PM   #3022
MSBAYOU
New Blood

If I thought I had a trenchant tongue, I had to concede to the people posting here. Y'all are eloquent, hilarious and brutal in your dissection of the huge suppurating tumor on America called Q. My intelligent (but not schooled) spouse crossed over to the Vile Side several years ago. He has been swept up in several CTs over our 30 years. But has always been uninterested in politics. His quote from the polling place for the past 25 years is "Hey Honey, who are we voting for?". I have been a student of policy, foreign relations, political systems, and an activist from the Nam Marches in '67 on. But now I am "sheeple" or not WOKE, but bamboozled by the Evil Marxist Horde.

Sorry for the ramble. I did discover these notes by his trusty PC, the voice of Truth in his f'd up world.
I had wondered why he was being rather quiet and chill since the 6th.

"1. Trump will be back after military control is released. He may be called something other than President" (Me: DICTATOR? Bloviating Buffoon?)
2. Should see arrests at White House soon. Also the Court
3. NESARA/GESARA may be called by other name. In place by March 7th.
4. 6500 troops to stay in DC
5.all monies will be transferred to new system
6. China, Gates, Biden and all dirty money will be seized
7. The World will be changed forever. There is plenty of $$$$ to build the NEW WORLD
Fort Knox is FULL again.
8. Military ships off East and West Coasts for dissidents, NYC, LA,San Fran"

What he does not comprehend is that what he writes about is a violent coup, snuffing out any opposition. It is far closer to Communism than Dems or even fringe groups have dreamed of.
I guess after we rid the earth of all the Satanists, Jew banking cabal, lying media, pesky science, medicine, technology sectors, all the dreamers, hordes of unwashed atheists, feminazis (ahem), it is all good. What's left is a bunch of WASP entitled, whining males who had their feelings hurt. Violent, vile and irrelevant.

This forum has been my sane place for 2 years. I lurked and laughed and maintained a modicum of sanity. So thank you gentlemen and ladies!
MSBAYOU is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 01:31 PM   #3023
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MSBAYOU View Post
If I thought I had a trenchant tongue, I had to concede to the people posting here. Y'all are eloquent, hilarious and brutal in your dissection of the huge suppurating tumor on America called Q. My intelligent (but not schooled) spouse crossed over to the Vile Side several years ago. He has been swept up in several CTs over our 30 years. But has always been uninterested in politics. His quote from the polling place for the past 25 years is "Hey Honey, who are we voting for?". I have been a student of policy, foreign relations, political systems, and an activist from the Nam Marches in '67 on. But now I am "sheeple" or not WOKE, but bamboozled by the Evil Marxist Horde.

Sorry for the ramble. I did discover these notes by his trusty PC, the voice of Truth in his f'd up world.

"1. Trump will be back after military control is released. He may be called something other than President" (Me: DICTATOR? Bloviating Buffoon?)
7. The World will be changed forever. There is plenty of $$$$ to build the NEW WORLD
Fort Knox is FULL again.

What he does not comprehend is that what he writes about is a violent coup, snuffing out any opposition. It is far closer to Communism than Dems or even fringe groups have dreamed of.
I guess after we rid the earth of all the Satanists, Jew banking cabal, lying media, pesky science, medicine, technology sectors, all the dreamers, hordes of unwashed atheists, feminazis (ahem), it is all good. What's left is a bunch of WASP entitled, whining males who had their feelings hurt. Violent, vile and irrelevant.

This forum has been my sane place for 2 years. I lurked and laughed and maintained a modicum of sanity. So thank you gentlemen and ladies!

Here is a 2 minute point by point disclosure from one of the so called insiders, agreeing (surpise) with your view.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6aO77H3v8RHu/

Last edited by Bubba; 24th January 2021 at 01:33 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 01:48 PM   #3024
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Here is a 2 minute point by point disclosure from one of the so called insiders, agreeing (surpise) with your view.

That was amusing. The Great Awankening indeed.

Don't tell me you've cast off the spell and realized The Plan was a joke all along.
Old 24th January 2021, 02:05 PM   #3025
eerok
Quixoticist

Nice to see you. There's a subreddit that might be of interest:

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/

These are people with loved ones who've gone down the rabbit hole. There are some sad stories, but it's a sympathetic bunch.
Old 24th January 2021, 02:25 PM   #3026
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Fort Knox is FULL again.

Somewhere in there should be - Biden will soon be killed off by the deep state/chicomms and the more evil Harris will ensure a communist dictatorship* and the end of the USA as we know it.

Honorable mention:

Satellite photos prove GITMO being expanded to house Hillary.

Biden's earpiece is proof of chicomm involvement.

*They're always a little unsure about the fascism, communism, socialism thing.
Old 24th January 2021, 02:27 PM   #3027
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Fort Knox is FULL again.

Sorry to hear about your spouse. Does he ever read any of the crap in this thread?
Old 24th January 2021, 02:30 PM   #3028
trustbutverify
Philosopher

You... do realize that link is laughing at you, right?
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 02:33 PM   #3029
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

They're always a little unsure about the fascism, communism, socialism thing.
Incoherent, actually.
Old 24th January 2021, 02:42 PM   #3030
Bubba
Philosopher

ooops

never mind

Last edited by Bubba; 24th January 2021 at 02:44 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 02:44 PM   #3031
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

They're always a little unsure about the fascism, communism, socialism thing.
Maybe they believe in the Horseshoe theory?
Old 24th January 2021, 02:50 PM   #3032
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
You... do realize that link is laughing at you, right?

Wait, .....was it you who said that a DNA test reveals a person's birthplace ?
Old 24th January 2021, 03:22 PM   #3033
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Incoherent, actually.
It's actually sorta funny in a really sad way. Actual communism would be, excepting some rather extraordinary circumstances that are probably not even possible yet, in practice, pretty horrible. It's not even close to fascism or totalitarianism, though - and nearly all of the attacks actually leveled at communism are actually criticisms of totalitarianism (or just plain nonsensical). Thus, on a number of occasions, I've ended up "defending" communism from wrongful and highly misleading criticism, which can give people a false impression that I am a supporter of communism in some way. It's annoying.
Old 24th January 2021, 04:04 PM   #3034
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Nope. She's banging JFK Jr.
WIth Elvis providing the music.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 04:07 PM   #3035
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Ron Watkins, the son of Jim Watkins AKA "Q" has issued a message on Telegram social platform effectively ending Qanon.

"We gave it our all. Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best as we are able.
We have a new President sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens and respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we believe in the specifics or details regarding officials who have been sworn in.
As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we have made together over the past few years.
Ill have more to say in few days regarding a new project I'mcurrently fleshing out.
God bless"

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55746304

I suggest that the real intent or this message may be to mitigate any legal action against Ron Watkins. I also suggest that as right wing groups are recruiting dissatisfied former Qanon followers, the "new project is probably a right wing thingy.
I smell someone covering his ass in case he is criminally charged over the Capitol riots.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 24th January 2021, 05:38 PM   #3036
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

I smell someone covering his ass in case he is criminally charged over the Capitol riots.
That's exactly what is going on. Eventually, "Q" AKA Jim Watkins will be arrested, as his Philippine visa has been cancelled and he is stuck somewhere in the USA. His son, Ron Watkins is fearful that Jim Watkins will implicate him in a plea bargain. .......therefore Ron Watkins wrote a message saying Qanon is over.

Even more laughs
I was watching the Navalny protests in Moscow, on the TV news. Some individual Russian protester had dressed up like the Qanon Shaman.

Well! Isn't he going to be embarrassed when he realises the USA's Qanon Shaman is rapidly becoming known as the world's greatest idiot.

(I'll try find a photo of this new Russian "Shaman" idiot, so we can all have a laugh.)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2021, 05:41 PM   #3037
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Psssst Bubba.

It was you who claimed children were being sent on twenty year, one way, spaceship, trips to Mars to become child sex slaves.

(You didn't even work out that they wouldn't be children after twenty years)

Old 24th January 2021, 06:02 PM   #3038
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

He (Trump) and Flynn are at plan C now.
"Qanon / Plan C"
On the 20th of January, Trump instantaneously transported the entire population of Earth to a planet that was an exact replica of Earth, where people lived peacefully thinking Joe Biden was president of the USA.

Simultaneously, Trump cloned 4.3 billion, male and female copies of the Qanon Shaman, and repopulated Earth with these clones, to live under Trump's dictatorship.

Yes kids......it's now......PLANET OF THE QANON SHAMANS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shaman.jpg (75.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 24th January 2021, 09:25 PM   #3039
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Here he is!

This is a pro- Navalny protester, who, for some stupid reason, decided to dress like the USA's Qanon Shaman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RussianQanon shaman.jpg (68.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 25th January 2021, 06:09 AM   #3040
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Wait,.... was it you who said Biden wouldn't be sworn in as president?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ha ha.jpg (16.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Craig4; 25th January 2021 at 06:46 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories